EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
349302_PatreonBanner-nosmoke.jpg

Overview:
"Who will you be? The mysterious figure, not from this world? The savage mercenary with a grueling past? Or the back alley slut every citizen dumps their load into? The Realm is an interactive experience, where you choose who you want to be, male or female, and your choices shape your character. You wake up in a cave, with almost nothing but the clothes on your back (or in some cases, naked ofc), and a background to your name. From there on out, the world is yours, seize it! Will you settle down in the cave and explore every nook and cranny of the world? or perhaps settle down in the city, with a cute elf at your side? Or maybe get captured by a fertile goblin tribe, and slurp on goblin dick for the rest of your life? Or perhaps... none if it matters in the end, for the darkness stirs in the north, and the whispers of doom grow stronger..."​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: Sylen F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

* Special Note: The game is only supported for chrome-based browsers, and might be unstable on firefox or opera.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Lucira SS1.jpg Lucira SS2.jpg Lucira SS3.jpg Lucira SS4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
So during the sex scenes it describes the female's womb as fertile does this mean the game plans to have pregnancy?

Reactions: POLboy

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So during the sex scenes it describes the female's womb as fertile does this mean the game plans to have pregnancy?
Sure, at some point that would become a priority, i'm mainly focusing on fixing bugs and stability right now though.

how do i play with images
Images should be on by default, however, some have reported that Opera/Firefox aren't very friendly to the game, a chrome-based browser is what i playtest on.

Is this like CoC where you get gay raped and transformed into some monstrousity unexpectedly?
The game is inspired by CoC (and many other games like No Haven, Trap Quest etc) so yeah, gay rape happens if your character is not strong enough to defend themselves. There are build-in mechanics to combat transformation and certain items/drugs block it as well.

How to get stronger? Only equipment? I didn't see any level or exp gain.
Instead of a leveling approach, you can get stronger through reflection, which is a way to spend Exp-points to push your character towards the (mental-only) changes you want to see. Equipment is the main way to get stronger physically.

Last edited:

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
If you play as a slave holder, what happens with your slaves? I have already 5 at least, but as far as I know, I can´t interact with them, sell them or something.

yugo3490

Nov 28, 2017
If you play as a slave holder, what happens with your slaves? I have already 5 at least, but as far as I know, I can´t interact with them, sell them or something.
You have to build the slave pens before you can do anything with the slaves

Reactions: Argox
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes