The Red Room [Alishia] Development Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Now I want to introduce the new project itself.

The Red Room

This is the game inspired by Big Brother on it's gameplay and overall presentation, but with the twist of futanari mc (but not only mc), and hard accent on different fetishes.

It will contain all the best that I and Elizabeth can offer - interesting characters and situations, beautiful art and text (although less emphasis on tons of text, and more on gameplay).

Like BB, it will allow me to release updates every month, which is a hugely positive thing, especially remembering past experience. Another fix, which I thought about since the first game was developed, is the appearance of gameplay, and interactivity (now it's not just a visual novel).

It is in a very early development, so there is no question on the release or release dates, since many basic moments have not even been solved yet.

Also, some characters from the game.
And also some art too:

Also, I want to say this — I will not charge any money, untill I will release something. I don't want you to feel cheated.

P.S. Having written all this, I omitted or forgotten a lot, so leave all your questions and reactions, whether good or bad, in comments down below, I will read everything and answer everything.

And thanks to everyone who supported me, and was constantly asking about my state, it really helped me to move on, and to make this decision, thanks, from the bottom of my heart. If there will remain at least a few people who will be interested in what I will do next, and who will take my decision - it means that everything will not be in vain.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
red room looks interesting but seeing how it was inspired by big brother im conflicted to think whats it about i mean the previews look really good and the renders look better then silvers game however i hope theirs actually content in the game and not actually a sand box mode because even using cheats i hardly got any anything done with in that game

Reactions: Namco15 and ALISHIA

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
red room looks interesting but seeing how it was inspired by big brother im conflicted to think whats it about i mean the previews look really good and the renders look better then silvers game however i hope theirs actually content in the game and not actually a sand box mode because even using cheats i hardly got any anything done with in that game
I'm heading for mostly gameplay inspiration (you can go on locations, interact with them, talk with characters, like Man of the House too), and some story inspirations too (but dare I say, I would utilize them better).
Main difference in story is more accent on story and interesting situations with characters, because I'm kinda sick of all tropes played same all over again in every game. Also main story will have clear goal and ending, which is kinda makes it less "sandboxy".
Also can I add, take all I written with a pinch of salt, because RR in a very early stage and everything can change, and some tropes are inevitable in this type of game.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'm heading for mostly gameplay inspiration (you can go on locations, interact with them, talk with characters, like Man of the House too), and some story inspirations too (but dare I say, I would utilize them better).
Main difference in story is more accent on story and interesting situations with characters, because I'm kinda sick of all tropes played same all over again in every game. Also main story will have clear goal and ending, which is kinda makes it less "sandboxy".
Also can I add, take all I written with a pinch of salt, because RR in a very early stage and everything can change, and some tropes are inevitable in this type of game.
im glad the story aspect is taken from man of the house because honesty most people find the main character of big brother incredibly annoying and rather play as the guy who cucks him and fuck his whole family but back on the subject at hand im glad that you explained the whole thing about holy slaves although i am kinda disappointed i mean i was really looking forward to fucking that loli but the renders of your characters in your new game looks alot better then holy slave apart from the mistress/aunt i like her the best apart from the loli

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
im glad the story aspect is taken from man of the house because honesty most people find the main character of big brother incredibly annoying and rather play as the guy who cucks him and fuck his whole family but back on the subject at hand im glad that you explained the whole thing about holy slaves although i am kinda disappointed i mean i was really looking forward to fucking that loli but the renders of your characters in your new game looks alot better then holy slave apart from the mistress/aunt i like her the best apart from the loli
Story is inspirated more from BB, as I said, but main character in RR will be kinda underdeveloped, so you can with your own choices "fill" her personality and be "cucked" or not. :RarePepe:
I know that this is VERY controversial topic (just like dickgirl mc instead of futanari mc), but I'm myself find this fetish (netorare) kinda interesting and I want to explore what I can do with this, and to what extremes push it. But don't worry it all will be optional.
And thank you for your edorsment of my artstyle! I find DarkSilver art more consitent in style, and better than mine, but I love that you don't think so!
And about HS, yes, characters are the most valuable thing, and I'm kinda sad that I've had to abandon them. But I hope new characters will *click* with you too!

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Story is inspirated more from BB, as I said, but main character in RR will be kinda underdeveloped, so you can with your own choices "fill" her personality and be "cucked" or not. :RarePepe:
I know that this is VERY controversial topic (just like dickgirl mc instead of futanari mc), but I'm myself find this fetish (netorare) kinda interesting and I want to explore what I can do with this, and to what extremes push it. But don't worry it all will be optional.
And thank you for your edorsment of my artstyle! I find DarkSilver art more consitent in style, and better than mine, but I love that you don't think so!
And about HS, yes, characters are the most valuable thing, and I'm kinda sad that I've had to abandon them. But I hope new characters will *click* with you too!
glad it will be optional and yes as i said i dont like bb artstyle i dont hate it either i just feel the money he has gotten over the years and the renders unity games offer they just could be alot better and as for the netorare i assume that means you already know what netori is which is reverse cucking in other words its where the mc of a game goes around and steals the wifes and and girlfriends of other characters

but as i said im glad that the netorare is going to be optional since i feel that netori is proof that theres heaven on earth ironically though since this a game based on futanaris and not typical son family incest game i might actually enjoy it since well i dont mind female mcs in NTR games like lily in the valley so we will see how it goes i mean the games not even out yet so its no use worrying about it XD

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I prefer your creations over DS's. Yes, I liked Lisa but he could have made the scenes a whole lot hotter than he did.

Reactions: rf96 and ALISHIA

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
I prefer your creations over DS's. Yes, I liked Lisa but he could have made the scenes a whole lot hotter than he did.
Me too! In his game I find so many potential for pushing extremes with every character (even Eric), to make scenes hotter and just plain interesting.
And thank you for this compliment, really!~

Reactions: Namco15

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
@ALISHIA Too bad HS is gone. :-( I really liked the setting; I think the Medieval/heroic fantasy context fits better a futanari story than current times.

From the renders for the new game; I don't like futa on futa, so please make it at least optional.

The problem with the sandbox system used by BB is that you have to make a lot of non-sexual renders to prevent the game from being either empty or repetitive.

Is the story already written?

Reactions: ALISHIA

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Its a shame that HS is over, but if @ALISHIA is working on a new game than it will probably be just as good (or better). Those new renders look awesome!!! Although it will be kinda interesting that more than 1 character has a cock...

PS; will it include incest and loli like in HS?

Reactions: rf96 and ALISHIA

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Its a shame that HS is over, but if @ALISHIA is working on a new game than it will probably be just as good (or better). Those new renders look awesome!!! Although it will be kinda interesting that more than 1 character has a cock...

PS; will it include incest and loli like in HS?
Thank you for your compliment, I appreciate it ~
Well, all I can say that on patreon there will be no "banned content". But I'm more than confident that someone *ahem* will include those fetishes with some sort of edit of game code, and this will not be connected with me or my patreon in an any way ~

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well, all I can say that on patreon there will be no "banned content". But I'm more than confident that someone *ahem* will include those fetishes with some sort of edit of game code, and this will not be connected with me or my patreon in an any way ~
Post the preview of the MC for the boysh :evilsmile:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I will wait with baited breath for the first iteration of Red Room. The sample characters on imgur look great. Although their clothed so i cant tell if they have the more 'unique' traits that HS had (ie; big areola and armpit hair)

Reactions: ALISHIA
Status
Not open for further replies.