EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9R2DCaFTiDU842G1e47SwkEr31VgNUJ8kEu5wdWI65sn46a5HURzPg93ST460tL7.jpg

Overview:
You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock, works as a webcam model and finds herself in such a peculiar situation.

On one of the most ordinary days you receive a mysterious invitation with an enticing deal. From now on you are the participant of the erotic show called The Red Room. The scene of show - is your life, the goal - is to reveal all of your hidden desires. You wouldn’t even want to think about the prize when process of getting there is so pleasant.

Will you keep the viewer in painful suspense, satisfy the ever-increasing demands of your managers and finally get what you desire?..​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-17
Release Date: 2023-03-16
Developer: Alishia - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Other Game: Holy Slaves
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -

Extra:
Multi-Mod* - (0.3a)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1 (1).png 1 (2).png 1 (3).png 1 (4).png 1 (5).png 1 (6).png 1 (7).png 1 (8).png 1 (9).png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i have no problems playing a Futa if i can just go after pussy..LOL..and so far so good..the renders are next level amazing...this is worth trying just for the renders alone...the UI is sweet..i like how the choices pop up on the side like that...so..if i can keep my MC only on a pussy hunt through future updates and nary a dick comes near..i'll keep following this...damn those renders!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dev gives alot of choices so you can basically mold the MC to your tastes(so far) will the choices you make affect future choices? such as me picking the the pinklady scene that doesnt involve D? will the game start to see my MC is not into D?...i know some games choices form your character and stuff is saved...if this goes that way also this'll be popular as heck...

Mosho Masters

Feb 14, 2018
"Ohh, I'm ok with hot chicks with the big salame, but I draw the line at four black dudes sharing, no dong fests for me thanks" You read some weird shit around here, ahahahah... yeah, I get you all, I too feel that when the protagonist is on the receiving end it loses the appeal, and still it sound one sided in a way, I shy away from some games, it's all a kink, and funny as hell. Good day people.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Ohh, I'm ok with hot chicks with the big salame, but I draw the line at four black dudes sharing, no dong fests for me thanks" You read same weird shit around here, ahahahah... yeah, I get you all, I too feel that when the protagonist is on the receiving end it loses the appeal, and still it sound one sided in a way, I shy away from same games, it's all a kink, and funny as hell. Good day people.
its avoidable..you have choices

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes