Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
I 100% agree with you, if you look at her discord she is now straight up ignoring comments while being online, she could at least be on the "invisible" mode at discord she is not even trying to hide that she is online. She still has a lot of supporters which is crazy to me, but slowly she will lose all her credibility and become the YandereDev of hentai games...Or im just trippin
wtf that game is still a thing i thought it was out what been 8 years

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Alishia made a post on the discord. For one, she says she'll be making a patreon post with a "rough release date". Also, she still doesn't have access to her old computer so she is remaking scenes. The exact post is available in her public discord.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alishia made a post on the discord. For one, she says she'll be making a patreon post with a "rough release date". Also, she still doesn't have access to her old computer so she is remaking scenes. The exact post is available in her public discord.
And everything she says is about as believable as that glowing pink Unicorn that just walked into my living room and shat out 10 gold bars making me the richest bitch in this town.

Everything to do with this "dev" is on a show not tell basis. I believe absolutely nothing she says, if she has nothing to show it's probably lies.

Silent.hell.4

Oct 31, 2019
View attachment 171072

Overview:
You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock, works as a webcam model and finds herself in such a peculiar situation.

On one of the most ordinary days you receive a mysterious invitation with an enticing deal. From now on you are the participant of the erotic show called The Red Room. The scene of show - is your life, the goal - is to reveal all of your hidden desires. You wouldn’t even want to think about the prize when process of getting there is so pleasant.

Will you keep the viewer in painful suspense, satisfy the ever-increasing demands of your managers and finally get what you desire?..​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2020-01-02
Developer: Alishia
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
Bugfix
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 171011 View attachment 171012 View attachment 171013 View attachment 171014 View attachment 171015 View attachment 171016 View attachment 171017 View attachment 171018 View attachment 171019
please need walkthrough the red room

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You'll have to look really really close as you'll miss it as it's located between the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: RHFlash

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone has the new post she made on patreon? And the image on it too? I stop pledging to her when she missed her deadline so I dont have access to it anymore

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
and the next game who just have a scam dev , who just want money from donors and paetrons , and dont deliver anything at all, after he got the first money

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Your really asking for a lot here especially when it took a year to get a update and it's almost halfway through this year and waiting on the next update and if your waiting for them to make a wiki you'll mostly like be dead by the time it was ever made.

You just need to read the character info pages it clearly states that you can't finish anything as not all events are in the game yet.

Reactions: uybe34
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes