luizsan

Jun 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "myuhinny, post: 3596394, membro: 195820"]
Você está realmente pedindo muito aqui, especialmente quando demorou um ano para receber uma atualização e está quase na metade deste ano e aguardando a próxima atualização e se você está esperando que eles façam um wiki, você provavelmente estará morto quando chegar o momento. já foi feito.

Você só precisa ler as páginas de informações sobre os personagens, que indicam claramente que você não pode terminar nada, pois nem todos os eventos estão no jogo.
[/CITAR] sorry i'm brazilian and even using a translator, not everything is clear.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Means something like:
You're really asking a lot here, especially when it took you a year to get an update and it's almost the middle of this year and waiting for the next update and if you're waiting for them to make a wiki, you'll probably be dead when the time comes. it's already been done.

You just need to read the character information pages, which clearly indicate that you can't finish anything because not all events are in the game.

Translated with (free version)
You just copied the original post. That guy is Brazilian and translated the English text to Portuguese but even with the translator, doesn't understand the answer.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
[QUOTE = "myuhinny, post: 3596394, membro: 195820"]
Você está realmente pedindo muito aqui, especialmente quando demorou um ano para receber uma atualização e está quase na metade deste ano e aguardando a próxima atualização e se você está esperando que eles façam um wiki, você provavelmente estará morto quando chegar o momento. já foi feito.

Você só precisa ler as páginas de informações sobre os personagens, que indicam claramente que você não pode terminar nada, pois nem todos os eventos estão no jogo.
[/CITAR] sorry i'm brazilian and even using a translator, not everything is clear.
Eai sou BR também. Então, até o momento não existe nenhum Walkthough ou Wiki do jogo, até pq existe muito pouco conteúdo nele. Não lembro ao certo mas acho que somente uma missão é possível de fazer, a outra ainda não tem como. E pelo andar da carruagem, o jogo só vai receber uma atualização por ano pq o autor é lerdo (se ele não abandonar o jogo).

Reactions: OneWayMissile

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Can somebody help me? When I ask Jessica where is Nina sometimes she says she is at the gym.. Where is the gym??? Do we have access to the gym?

Jul 22, 2019
Its fascinating to see so many people waiting for this game, didn't know futa content had such a following. However, safe to assume this project dead for the foreseeable future?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Can somebody help me? When I ask Jessica where is Nina sometimes she says she is at the gym.. Where is the gym??? Do we have access to the gym?
Not in the game yet.

Its fascinating to see so many people waiting for this game, didn't know futa content had such a following. However, safe to assume this project dead for the foreseeable future?
Update planned late this month.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Planned and actually getting updated are two different things, the 2nd update was planned for 5 months and then it came out a year later.
Well, I dont think anyone is really trusting Alishia anymore tbh. They dropped the ball too many times by now. I have an inch of hope because is the first time she sets an deadline so close I think but lets see what happens

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The only way she can save her game is by releasing a sex scene with the MC and one other family member. If she intends to release a handjob/oral scene then its like condemning oneself for eternity.

Reactions: rogosh

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The only way she can save her game is by releasing a sex scene with the MC and one other family member. If she intends to release a handjob/oral scene then its like condemning oneself for eternity.
I want mc and kendra, top and bottom version.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
not gonna lie, if she breaks expectations, (unlikely) throwing good scenes (kendra stuff, some char arcs, maybe corruption or fetish stuff in general) like stripers at sgc's, then she might make an unseen and unexpected rise back to top spots and we could look over the games initial start, as a Mount Everest rocky start....

(i honestly tried to speak for everyone, me personally, i just want kendras roommate to put on cam and have the mc watch kendra subsequential meeting mia at mias and really giving it to her, but thats just my humble share of mind and opinion)

aidsdelivered ^^

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Back in the early days of post 0.2, Alishia already mentioned 0.3 would be focused mostly on Nina and Mia (Mia was also the feature of both preview images).

I personally don't expect a sex scene, I assume the Nina handjob will happen (if only to finally end the "how do handjob get" comments that litter this thread and the Discord) and Mia will probably masturbate going off the preview image. There might be a surprise KendraxLisa scene or something, but who knows. Late June is next week, so we'll see what happens.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes