Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
So version 0.1 was made during summer vacation 2018, 0.2 during summer vacation 2019 and 0.3 and 0.4 during another 3 summer vacations....

Let me guess, next update to this game is in about 1 year as usual.
Used to support the creator during last game but it was 1 release then nothing. Won't hold my breath on this one.

Sep 23, 2019
I really liked the content thus far. I enjoyed that small part of the game and seeing the new update just makes me full on copium, because there is not enough futa games. I hope we will see the improvement in the content release and I wish the dev best luck.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This game and dev should be banned.
From a ... piracy site?

How do you make money in this game?
Currently, the MC has two opportunities to get money. In the prologue, Kendra will give the MC $100, but you have to choose to accept it. There is also the event when Kendra sends the MC a package in the middle of the week. That package includes another $20.

Alishia has stated that, in future updates, the MC will have the opportunity to earn money. Those events are not in the current version of the game.
Just to add, reasons to spend money are also very limited currently, so it's not much of an issue yet. The MC can buy a swimsuit for $100 and have a small scene wearing it once, but the wider game doesn't account for the purchase.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hey guys, how to cheat cuck points, I change value on save-file, but in game nothing happens?
And how to get "A Lot of Spice" achievement?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really want to love this game. As far as sandbox goes this is best you can hope for - amazing house, easy to find rooms (maybe except for laundry room - click on floor left from bathroom while in upper hallway), characters are not in duplicate places and there are even nice details such as clicking on pictures. Obviously renders are amazing and if you don't mind the fetishes this game have then you are in for a good time... in theory.

The thing I absolutely despise is time limit, in any game, ever. And for this particular game, you have already abandoned "realistic" expectations with some details, so there is no need to have "realistic" time limit on some task. Certainly not when it isn't even doable yet. And technically you can still play after this time limit ends, but for me nothing happens after it and game as at standstill so it seems to be just an illusion or repeating the already-seen stuff.

Overall, I think I understand why people don't trust this project, but I don't want it to discourage the developer because at the end of the day what matters is what happens in future and how the game turns out. There have been some games which are absolutely horrible at the start or even have delayed updates, but then the redemption arc starts, some things get changed, updates come either more often or in more polished/finished state and everyone becomes happy again.

So yeah, that's my thoughts. Good luck on the project and hope developer will find the mental strength to look past negative comments and continue the project if able. Peace!

P.S. Another small issue forgot to mention. Choices often feel same and obviously I don't want to check every scenario possible if the minor flavor of text change affects actual routes. So the choices could be more clear or there could be hint system/walkthrough for the game in future, thanks.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys, how to cheat cuck points, I change value on save-file, but in game nothing happens?
See here. Note however that "in game nothing happens" is still a pretty good description of the current state of the game.

The plan is for the story to eventually split into two paths depending on your cuck points, a hard NTR path (the dev's preference) and an alternative softer NTR path, but when and whether that plan will ever come to fruition remains to be seen.

Reactions: Axel34

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
People seem to hate this game dev alot. Can understand why, but if people really hate the author but like the concept someone else should make something similar, who knows they might make more money than the current dev.

Freeze10p2w

Dec 8, 2019
People seem to hate this game dev alot. Can understand why, but if people really hate the author but like the concept someone else should make something similar, who knows they might make more money than the current dev.
Sounds like a easy thing to do why no one have thought about it :WaitWhat:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Put together a barebones cheat menu for a barebones game. I will not be updating this with any additional features as inevitable, and unavoidable NTR killed the game for me in about 5 seconds. I find the fetish vile, but you do you. I only did this because I promised to do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install just extract to the game folder (merging the two "game" folder)
Press "k" in game to use, and as a side benefit you can press "L" to bring up the console

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Put together a barebones cheat menu for a barebones game.
Thank you, just checked it seems to be working nicely with patches for incest and limited edition. Great quality of life update, will re-play from start and see if i find something i missed :)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes