HTML - The Repurposing Center [v0.5.17a Public] [Jpmaggers]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lombaz

I recently had the chance to play this game and it blew me away with its fantastic character customization options. It was a truly immersive experience. From the shape of my character's body to their clothes, I had full control over how my character appeared in the game.

The level of detail and the variety of options were impressive. I was able to tweak the smallest of details to make sure my character looked just the way I wanted. The game even allowed me to choose my character's background, which influenced how they interacted with the world around them.

In addition to the character customization, the game had a compelling storyline, which kept me engaged and wanting more. The game was challenging enough to keep me on my toes, but not so difficult that it became frustrating.

Overall, I would highly recommend this game to anyone who loves character customization. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time, and I can't wait to see what the developers have in store for the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

percyjustice

I really like this game espacially the customization, you can toggle all kinds of fetishes, you can have a trainer or no trainer. I like that there are images for the different clothing items, but there some things that can be better like the relationships not really doing anything or the character image not always reflecting what you look like, but this game is still in progress, so those things will be most likely improved upon in later versions of the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

chichong

Besides the initial sexual premise - a town where its inhabitants are transformed to become sex toys - there is nothing remotely arousing in this game.

School grade style and image quality. Walls of text after walls of text, without spaces between paragraphs. That makes the reading difficult and turns what could've been an interesting story into a chore. And by the way, every page must be scrolled down.

After a while you don't even bother reading (for me was after day 10). You just press pg-down key and click on the link for next page. And like I said, the graphic style doesn't help either. Because of those cartoonish images is hard to become invested or take the story seriously.

Speaking of story. At the beginning of the game we are offered a menu where we can disable the content that we don't want. Well, guess what? The content is still there, even it was disabled. What's even worse - that content is not indicated in game tags either.

Character development is next to zero.
    Player agency is ignored. Your choices are simply overridden by the game. That's not a bug, it's a game design choice. Say you chose to wear jeans and tie. The "feminity trainer" comes and you WILL wear a pink dress as a result. You want a ponytail and black hair? Too bad, you'll get rainbow colored hair and curls. Because reasons.

Relationship are also non-existent. It's unclear why do you need to "hang out" with X or Y since 10 points of relationship give exactly the same bonus as 90 - nothing. No extra dialogue options, no extra actions, no special names. Just a colossal waste of time.

To sum up. Childish images, blocks of text depicting what could've been said in 2-3 sentences, zero player agency, zero character development... why the hell have I spent 4 hours in this game?

Don't repeat my mistake.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Only played through twice with v.0.4.21a and chose to play as a voluntary male criminal and a female rich person.

TLDR: Game is decent, but needs a lot more work before it would be considered good enough to fap to.

I have to assume the game was in no way geared towards playing as a masculine, dominant character looking to take advantage of the center to improve yourself for cheap since every time you willingly comply with a standard procedure during your voluntary enrollment process (since you don't know you're basically turning yourself over to slavery at the beginning) your "dominance" stat gets lowered, making the only way to maintain any amount of dominance is to resist something you volunteered for.

So sandbox mode needs a lot of work in that regard.
    As well, unless you're into gay content, there isn't a lot there if you're playing as a male character since even your paper doll doesn't reflect your character accurately.
    For instance, I was a 79 inch tall behemoth of impossible muscle mass with a horse sized cock and yet my paper doll still looked like a malformed twink (albeit with a giant, flaccid, uncircumcised cock since you don't get a choice about having a foreskin oddly enough).
    The only thing that really seemed to change was my hair length since your hair grows ridiculously fast in the game.

As far as the gameplay goes, I can't say I really got to experience much of it since I was playing as a dominant male criminal, so I just picked pockets the whole game and made a fortune off of it in quantities that none of the jobs seemed to be able to match.

So if you're looking to have an overall enjoyable experience that makes sense, I recommend playing as a female with anything other than the criminal background and embrace the submissive side of the game since there just isn't a lot going for the dominant side of the game.

As far as the NPCs are considered, I spent a stupid amount of time trying to see how far each character's relationship could go, usually to end up with disappointment.

||Spoilers||
    Seems to only be two female NPCs you can knock up (Tilly and Jess) and only two female NPCs you can get as roommates (Jess and Alice) and only really female NPCs you can "date" (Tilly and Villi).

When playing as a female character, I was actually trying my damndest to do a submissive playthrough, but it turns out that if you're trying to maximize your money to actually be able to afford a bunch of the things in the game, it's pretty hard to not be at max dom status.
    The reason for this is because pick pocketing raises your dom stat each time you do it and it's treated as a physical activity and not as a job that progresses time, so you can do it multiple times in each time slot to make potentially thousands of dollars in each time slot and easily keep your dom stat at 100, even if you take the most degrading jobs available to progress time.

If they made pick pocketing a job instead of a physical activity, then it might make it less essential to do to maintain a decent income in the game since currently it seems to be the only way early on to afford anything.

As for content available for female characters, it seems to be the exact same content that's available for male characters...which is pretty disappointing since I tend to just skip through most events now since a lot of it is just mundane text that doesn't really draw me in.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

CboyC95

To start, I like the idea of an open adult sandbox as those are few and far between, at least according to my knowledge, let alone one with a dystopian setting. At first, I was initially hesitant when I heard the theme as I’m not the type of person to be interested in themes such as character corruption, rape, bondage, slavery, and transformation. But eventually, the game did start to grow on me as it has an interesting setting, and I tend to be a sucker when it comes to lore and world building, and your character doesn’t get corrupted or transformed from the get-go (mostly). However, the story doesn’t go further beyond the intro, which is a shame as I wish it would explore themes such as losing personal freedom and individuality, to corporate abuse, propaganda, what the world is like outside the facility, what life is like for everyone inside the facility, how people are chosen to be repurposed, a conspiracy behind the Powers That Be, and the concept of being “repurposed”. You know, all the things you would find in a dystopian setting. I also tend to be a sucker when it comes to world building in games like these, especially in dystopian settings; The Fallout series, Beholder, The Hunger Games, 1984, the list goes on.

Second, I like how you can set your character’s preference from the start, along with setting certain fetishes if you like some more than others. As someone who likes homosexual choices in games, this is a nice touch and I wish more adult games would have this feature. There’s another game that comes to mind that does something similar called Academy of Fetishes, however that game is more linear driven and is more or less a showcase for the different fetishes. I like to make my character female who is interested in women and is tomboyish, and second, a male character who is interested in men and is a more natural femboy.

Unfortunately, the game is still in development which means much of the content is still small and limited, so there’s not much in terms of sexual content. Some of the fetishes on offer have been given more content over others, the game’s brothel and gloryholes are still unavailable, there are still only four people in your tablet’s contacts and a small number of people to chat with, some with more interaction than others, there’s not much in terms of character customization such as the lack of sex toys, jewelry, headwear (hats, tiaras, etc.), stockings, and shoes, there are still a small number of jobs available, some stories in certain areas go nowhere (cat-girls and bunny-girls), and some encounters do repeat. I don’t even know if there’s any gay content at all.

Hopefully, more content will be added in the future, and thankfully, the creator has responded to the community and is generally nice. I’ve even made some ideas months ago. Some of them include different character backgrounds such as a middle ground ordinary person, new jobs such as working as a milker and tender for the hucows, more characters to hang out with and date, and have the player character being resistant to propaganda and suggestions by the facility, and answer questions regarding their stance on the facility and the society they live in.

I’ll admit, I was adamant at first when playing a text based game since I’m more of a visual person. Personally, I would've liked something more, you know, visual, but there have been a few text based games that I’ve actually liked. It would have been interesting to see a visual novel or a game made in Unity based on this. I would’ve rated it a star higher if not for the limited content, but again, this is a game that's still in development, so I can't be too harsh. Maybe if more content gets added overtime, it could be one of my favorite adult games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

VictorYurlov

It's a pretty high quality game with some good art and. I'm not a huge fan of the artstyle, but it still looks pretty great and is just enough to make pretty much anyone happy. There's a lot of fetish material so it's hard not to find something you enjoy.