throwawayGateway

Dec 2, 2017
Looks like another public release was posted about 2 days ago. Does anyone have a version with the cheat menu? Because otherwise playing the public versions going to be alot grindier.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am aware of the public version. Anyone have the patreon? Also, there is cheats?

throwawayGateway

Dec 2, 2017
I am aware of the public version. Anyone have the patreon? Also, there is cheats?
Patrons get a special version where you get a menu on the tablet that lets you alter a few things. Like determining your punishment level, giving yourself money and a bit of other stuff. The 0.1.17 that was uploaded here has that cheat menu, but the public 0.1.19 release doesnt have it for obvious reasons.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP to version v1.20a

Cheers :eek:penedeyewink:

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Is there any way to change the theme? White text on black background really screws up my eyes...

Leman the crippled

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have a list of tags/fetishes currently in the game? The 'to be added' list has quite a fair few, but how many are in it right now?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone have a list of tags/fetishes currently in the game? The 'to be added' list has quite a fair few, but how many are in it right now?
These ones:
"Involuntary Transformation, Voluntary Transformation, MF Sex, FF Sex, Group Sex, F-Solo, Prostitution, Exhibitionism, Humiliation/Degredation, Corruption, Hypnotism/Bimbofication, BDSM - Light to Medium Corporal + Bondage, Cum Eating, Non-Con/Dubious-Con, Maid, exhibition"
I know for sure are in atm

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
ugh... so many new scenes with watersports and diapers. I don't mind that content in there but its frustrating when so much of it is being added when the game is in early development.

Hello1

Oct 16, 2016
ugh... so many new scenes with watersports and diapers. I don't mind that content in there but its frustrating when so much of it is being added when the game is in early development.
The dev seems to create content that is commissionned, so it must be to please those who support him.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes