Auspuppy06

Aug 1, 2024
View attachment 27242

Overview:
"The Repurposing Center" is an interactive erotic fiction about a dystopian not too distant future in which undesirables are carted off the streets by government capture vans so they can be repurposed into something more valuable to society. You find yourself in this very situation, trapped within the facility, being changed both physically and mentally to suit the whims of potential buyers who are your only way out. The game is a sandbox life simulator within "The Repurposing Center" where players will need to partake in work, training and socialization in order to secure themselves a happy ending when they finally place themselves up for auction.​

Thread updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Jpmaggers - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.18a Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 27243 View attachment 27244 View attachment 27245 View attachment 27246
i cant get the images to show up, its appearing as an image icon, i love this game so far and id love to see the images

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
i cant get the images to show up, its appearing as an image icon, i love this game so far and id love to see the images
Hello Auspuppy ^_^

Mayrun has already answered the most likely answer, but I'll include the full response I normally give to people about image issues below just in case. And also, thank you for your kind comment about my game :)

Image issues are sometimes hard to figure out, but I'll do my best to answer some of the common issues which cause images not to load:

1/ Sometimes people forget to unzip the downloaded Zip folders, which stops them from being able to access the image files within the game. To counter this you need to use a program like 7zip (free) to unzip the folder before playing.
2/ Image folders get moved. This happens less often, but sometimes people try to rearrange the game, and as a result move the image folder somewhere where it shouldn't be. To deal with this you just need to re-download the game and unzip it again.
3/ Mobile devices often can't handle Twine images as they are generally stored in folder structures (which mobile devices don't really emulate). There are work-arounds here, though they are complicated and a bit over my head as I don't own any mobile devices capable of playing HTML games. Generally I'd suggest playing the hosted version of the game over on TFGames in such instances, as that bypasses the issue.
4/ Anti-virus or browser plug-ins can sometimes get nervous about big files like most Twine games have, and might block or delete elements of it. The work around here is to relax the severity of your computers security, but you need to be careful when doing so still.

Hope one of those responses helps in some way ^_^

You have to extract the game file and image folder into the same folder
Thanks for helping out Mayrun ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
View attachment 3899959
How come I can utilize Calvin's services but not Vanessa's?
Oh wait, it seems I need a penis or strap-on with a dildo on it.
Hi Cake ^_^

Glad you figured that out, though you make a good point. Will make a note to update it to explain why the player can't use the service, and will do my best to figure out an alternate scene for lesbian sex in the future. Thank you for your feedback :)

Any update on latest version?
Hi PaintTaste ^_^

Development has been going a little slow for various reasons lately (mostly technical issues that were solved mid last month but derailed me a bit). I'm still working hard, and hopefully there will be a new build soon :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes