Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Pooploser ^_^

I really need to get back to putting some work into it, but I'm excited to see where it goes. Having a hosted version might still be a while away as I'm not sure about exactly what resources I'll need in terms of server-space to support it, but I do want to do that eventually.

That said I think the next step is to sort the Wiki out though, as that will help clear up how various game systems work :)
Awesome! In the mean time I’ll use my android to play it on the Opera browser which makes the options actually selectable without having to zoom in to the maximum zoom apparently for some reason it doesn’t work with the newer androids but don’t quote me on that as I’m not sure as it’s just something I heard on foxtaletimes before they banned me...... (Yes I’m still not over that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

Just wanted to give you all the heads-up that a new build is now out :)

I hate writers block it’s the worst! I mean as somebody who’s also making a game I also sometimes have that and my game is pretty much just a bunch of jokes, beginners traps and accidentaly on purpose typs all loosely connected by a storyline! And believe me when I say I don’t use the word loosely loosely!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Don't worry, writers block sucks but it hits everyone. Really the best thing to do is start on something else and then come back to the original problem, though it's easier said than done as I'm too stubborn to do that myself XD

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
A while ago, I've commented to a post on Patreon about one of the hair style images missing, this is what I was referring to:
Screenshot (39).png

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Don't worry, writers block sucks but it hits everyone. Really the best thing to do is start on something else and then come back to the original problem, though it's easier said than done as I'm too stubborn to do that myself XD
You would think I would be a lot better at that considering how much I love to procrastinate but apparently not! XD

• Haha
May 10, 2020
Chastity in the game is a strange subject
It seems to exist and it seems to not
Wearing it you think that you can't be fucked
But you go into the elevator and here's voila
The slimy monster attacks you
And he sticks his tentacles into you
And now you get ecstasy from his work
And you think to yourself. What the hell ?!

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
A while ago, I've commented to a post on Patreon about one of the hair style images missing, this is what I was referring to:
View attachment 756854
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thanks for the extra information. I've answered this over on Patreon, but i'll cover it again here. Basically, it seems as if the new red hair images ended up with a strange name (they all started with 'RedRed') which then causes them to be broken links. I've fixed this ready for the next public build so everything should be okay now. Thanks again :)

Chastity in the game is a strange subject
It seems to exist and it seems to not
Wearing it you think that you can't be fucked
But you go into the elevator and here's voila
The slimy monster attacks you
And he sticks his tentacles into you
And now you get ecstasy from his work
And you think to yourself. What the hell ?!
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

The chastity system is still in the process of being added to the game. Because chastity needs to be added to so many areas within the game it's a long term process to add it in (and fully hook it up), but I'm slowly going about the process of doing this. Sorry for the wait, but thank you for your patience :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thanks for the extra information. I've answered this over on Patreon, but i'll cover it again here. Basically, it seems as if the new red hair images ended up with a strange name (they all started with 'RedRed') which then causes them to be broken links. I've fixed this ready for the next public build so everything should be okay now. Thanks again :)
Cool I know that reply wasn’t meant for me I just have a serious phobia of bugs I think it might be because when I was little I used to have this really bad cockroach infestation it got in all my VHS tapes (Yes I’m that old!) and it scared the hell out of me I was afraid of watching my VHS tapes of shows like Blues Clues because of it! I was even afraid of the cockroaches in animal crossing on the gamecube! (Like I said I’m very old) It could also be because of that time I had a moth land on my back!

Last edited:
  • Wow

panerotism

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Cboy ^_^

Hi Alieksandr ^_^

The chastity system is still in the process of being added to the game. Because chastity needs to be added to so many areas within the game it's a long term process to add it in (and fully hook it up), but I'm slowly going about the process of doing this. Sorry for the wait, but thank you for your patience :)
Yeah it's going to take a massive revamp. Also having that many designs for chastity belts it's going to make it even messier.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah it's going to take a massive revamp. Also having that many designs for chastity belts it's going to make it even messier.
Hi panerotism ^_^

Completely true. The end result is that it's likely for certain jobs/scenes just to be inaccessible, though where possible I'll update scenes to allow for chastity players, along with revamping how certain randomized scenes are selected to account for chastity.

The amount of chastity options is an issue, though it's slightly easier because of how I categorize chastity. Basically, there are 4 categories of chastity (penis, penis + anal, vaginal, vaginal + anal) which gets a little more complicated due to the allowance for hermaphroditic characters (herm characters can only wear the penis chastity options). It's all slowly coming along though, just need a good week to start digging further into this content :)

Reactions: panerotism
May 10, 2020
Hi panerotism ^_^

Completely true. The end result is that it's likely for certain jobs/scenes just to be inaccessible, though where possible I'll update scenes to allow for chastity players, along with revamping how certain randomized scenes are selected to account for chastity.

The amount of chastity options is an issue, though it's slightly easier because of how I categorize chastity. Basically, there are 4 categories of chastity (penis, penis + anal, vaginal, vaginal + anal) which gets a little more complicated due to the allowance for hermaphroditic characters (herm characters can only wear the penis chastity options). It's all slowly coming along though, just need a good week to start digging further into this content :)
Amendment Author. vaginal, vaginal + Chest, vaginal + anal, vaginal + anal + Chest. ( True, Steel Chastity Bra's lock doesn't work )

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Amendment Author. vaginal, vaginal + Chest, vaginal + anal, vaginal + anal + Chest. ( True, Steel Chastity Bra's lock doesn't work )
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

The chastity bra works under a completely different system which is why I didn't include it in the above description (it has a stand alone variable controlling it), meanwhile all of the others are described by the same variable (your chastity level - which describes what genitals can't be accessed). Sorry for any confusion there.

As for your comment about the chastity bra not working you might need to give me more information, the code for it is very complicated. Is it just that it doesn't seem to lock?

Edit: Think I see the issue with locking the chastity bra, will test it out in a moment but think that it'll now be fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention :)

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
May 10, 2020
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

The chastity bra works under a completely different system which is why I didn't include it in the above description (it has a stand alone variable controlling it), meanwhile all of the others are described by the same variable (your chastity level - which describes what genitals can't be accessed). Sorry for any confusion there.

As for your comment about the chastity bra not working you might need to give me more information, the code for it is very complicated. Is it just that it doesn't seem to lock?

Edit: Think I see the issue with locking the chastity bra, will test it out in a moment but think that it'll now be fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention :)
Thanks Author. Your rusal703

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I hate writers block it’s the worst! I mean as somebody who’s also making a game I also sometimes have that and my game is pretty much just a bunch of jokes, beginners traps and accidentaly on purpose typs all loosely connected by a storyline! And believe me when I say I don’t use the word loosely loosely!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Also I’ve been meaning to ask did you see what I did there when I spelt accidentally and typos wrong accidentally on purpose?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes