Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

A lot of comments since last I was properly on, so I'm going to try and quickly answer them. There have been some major bugs/issues with the upcoming Patreon build, but I'm working hard to fix them and hoping now for a Friday build release (have been seriously stressed out with this build).

Anways, lets get to answering things :)

I’ve been watching Phineas and Ferb recently and I came up with something that would go great with the game imho a play pen or maybe even a robo nanny I think it would fit with the whole futuristic thing going on! Also incase you’re wondering how Phineas and Ferb got me to think of a playpen in the episode called The Baljeatles and in that episode Perry the Platypus gets trapped in a play pen while in a nursery and gets put into a nappy by a robo nanny called Nanny-inator that Doofenshmirtz made and it’s really cute if you ask me!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

A robo-nanny sounds cool. I've had plans for a long time to add in a robotically automated section of the nursery with robotic helpers, mainly aimed at those who want to age-play a younger age bracket. But, with the amount of attention the nursery already gets in comparison to other content sections I've delayed doing so, ultimately I have so much to do in other areas of the game (and backlogs on polled and commissioned content) that it will probably be a long while until I can add something like that.

Still, it is something I've got notes on and will likely be added eventually :)

It would be nice to make Alice a robo nanny:unsure::giggle::sneaky:;)(y). And then she stands in a corner idle only a robotic changing table breaks sometimes and does an enemao_O:cautious::poop:.
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

More content for the robot version of Alice is coming in the upcoming build, and someone did commission some ABDL content for Alice (where she is a robot nanny to the player). So, you'll probably get your wish, but it still might take a while to get done :)

I noticed a slight typo when you selected Contacts on the tablet menu, and it says you selected the training selection option.
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, I've updated the Contacts page to correct the error you've highlighted. Thanks again :)

This doesn't really matter in the slightest I'm just curious why Easter is called Bunny Day in this game is Easter copyrighted by god or something?
This is more a matter of me not wanting to directly use existing real world holidays wherever I can. My game world is set in the future and certain cultural elements are different, so the traditional holidays wouldn't necessarily fit either. Additionally, Easter became Bunny Day because I wanted to write some bunny-girl related content and thought it would fit in nicely :)

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: breastSize is not defined<<if breastSize <= 29>><<set $breastSize += 2>><<else>><<set $breastSize = 31>><</if>>
When I play against chess man I get this error message when I get the breast size forfeit and when it happens I don't get breast nor do they increase in size when I do have breasts!
Thank you for the bug report. I've kind of lost track of some of the bug fixes over the last couple of builds (as the development time has been so long), and thought this was fixed, however after checking it out it seems to still be an issue. Thanks for highlighting this to me, will get it sorted straight away :)

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not so please forgive me if it isn't but for some reason sometimes when I play with the chess man I get the Animal trait addition forfeit and then I get a random animal trait in case you're wondering why that's a problem I don't have the pet-play fetish enabled nor do I have the non-human play fetish enabled!
Hey again :)

Animal ears and tails are not considered non-human-play or pet-play by the game, and so those appearance additions occur to the player as I believe the only universal Chess Man major forfeit whilst playing him. Basically, it's working as intended as the minor animal trait changes are vanilla enough that I don't consider them to need to behind a fetish tag.

Yeah does anyone know how to get food and drink? Looking at the change log it seems to have only ABDL options so far so as you can imagine that's perfect for me!
To get food and drink at the moment you need to have the ABDL content active within your game. After that you need to visit the Little Land Nursery (job) enough that you meet Aurora (she's either a black haired tomboy or a furry black cat-girl depending on your other fetish settings). After meeting Aurora you can go to the Nursery sandbox location (in the foyer) to talk to her and access her store. After buying the bottles you can then access eating/drinking them from your room.

Could you please add a potty and maybe even some childish looking training pants to the game to go with it? I would love that!
Hi again :)

A potty is planned, as is potty training (which would undo diaper incontinence issues slowly over time). Someone has kindly commissioned this content, however, as stated before I'm quite behind on handling content so I'm not sure when the content will begin development.

Here's another typo I've missed:
View attachment 789495
Thank you Cboy, not had a look at the Valentines content in a while, so that's a good spot. Will get on to sorting it immediately, thanks again ^_^

This is extremely minor but I found a typo during the current main ABDL adventure
View attachment 789511
Thank you Pooploser, grammar/spelling/typo fixes are always appreciated. Will get onto this right way. Thanks again ^_^

A reference to the Easter bunny who hides eggs
This is completely correct! I kind of went through this above in another response, but that's what the Bunny Day content is a reference to, and how the bunny-girls within the facility has completely misunderstood the Easter bunny story/tradition :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi again :)

A potty is planned, as is potty training (which would undo diaper incontinence issues slowly over time). Someone has kindly commissioned this content, however, as stated before I'm quite behind on handling content so I'm not sure when the content will begin development.
That is so much better than what I had in mind I was thinking more of a alternative toilet who ever commissioned it is a absolute godsend! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This is more a matter of me not wanting to directly use existing real world holidays wherever I can. My game world is set in the future and certain cultural elements are different, so the traditional holidays wouldn't necessarily fit either. Additionally, Easter became Bunny Day because I wanted to write some bunny-girl related content and thought it would fit in nicely :)
Oh that make sense I would normally warn you that Bunny Day is also a holiday in animal crossing but due to the fact that this a Fetish game with ABDL stuff in it I doubt Nintendo will ever find out I mean piece of soap has a ABDL game that has Nintendo music in it and sprites that look like they belong in a Pokémon game and they still didn't find out! So I think you're pretty safe!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
To get food and drink at the moment you need to have the ABDL content active within your game. After that you need to visit the Little Land Nursery (job) enough that you meet Aurora (she's either a black haired tomboy or a furry black cat-girl depending on your other fetish settings). After meeting Aurora you can go to the Nursery sandbox location (in the foyer) to talk to her and access her store. After buying the bottles you can then access eating/drinking them from your room.
Thanks! Also I don’t know why but Tomboys are my weakness! :love:

May 10, 2020
The author I have a little problem. I can not masturbate with a member, although I have it normal. I think it's because of the sex addiction of the breast. But this is not a fact
I forgot that my diaper is blocked

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

A robo-nanny sounds cool. I've had plans for a long time to add in a robotically automated section of the nursery with robotic helpers, mainly aimed at those who want to age-play a younger age bracket. But, with the amount of attention the nursery already gets in comparison to other content sections I've delayed doing so, ultimately I have so much to do in other areas of the game (and backlogs on polled and commissioned content) that it will probably be a long while until I can add something like that.

Still, it is something I've got notes on and will likely be added eventually :)
Don’t worry about it dude I’m a gamer sometimes I have to wait for a game to be released and then translated into English because my stubborn ass refuses to pay to learn Japanese and even then there’s no guarantee that they will translate it at all so if that happens I have to pray that somebody will make a fan made translation and even if they do there’s no guarantee that the lawyers won’t swoop in to stop the project from being 100% translated or they will simply abandon it!

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
How to make Raymbol Desch?
1) Doing a rainbow hairstyle
2) making horse ears
3) make a horse tail
4) Take the angel wings
5) If you wish, we make fur and paint it blue
Raymball Desch is ready! 667px-Rainbow_Dash_3.png unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
How to make Raymbol Desch?
1) Doing a rainbow hairstyle
2) making horse ears
3) make a horse tail
4) Take the angel wings
5) If you wish, we make fur and paint it blue
Raymball Desch is ready!
Wait who’s Raymbol Desch? Sorry it’s just that I have neither the pet-play fetish enabled nor the non-human play fetish enabled.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You shall henceforth be known as Billy :LOL:. If I somehow remember this in 2 months I will be surprised.
Good idea I got to change my name but maybe not something as obvious as Billy I got it You can call me Definitely not James why would you think that?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes