Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you add in mary janes? Maybe make it part of the school uniform for the ABDL kindergarten as well as some white frilly socks since it would be normal for a female to wear those to school but embarrassing for a male to wear them to school. (Unless of course the commissioner already specified what they wanted the uniform to look like in which case I would be more than happy if you just added it to a shop.)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Could you add in mary janes? Maybe make it part of the school uniform for the ABDL kindergarten as well as some white frilly socks since it would be normal for a female to wear those to school but embarrassing for a male to wear them to school. (Unless of course the commissioner already specified what they wanted the uniform to look like in which case I would be more than happy if you just added it to a shop.)
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Some of the details I have planned for the Slave School and ABDL Kindergarten are still up in the air, but I have a few ideas, just saying up front that nothing yet is set in stone. Before that though I also wanted to add that when I do eventually get around to adding shoes to the game, mary janes will be one of the first batch of commissions (they're cute and they're worn extensively in Lolita Fashion), so that's all fine :)

In terms of uniforms, there won't be a set one, however, various uniforms will be added to the game that add bonuses to the player when playing the Slave School and ABDL Kindergarten content. I've already added a bimbo sexy school uniform (maybe two can't fully remember), but there will be more I'm sure.

Hope that answers your question ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
In terms of uniforms, there won't be a set one, however, various uniforms will be added to the game that add bonuses to the player when playing the Slave School and ABDL Kindergarten content. I've already added a bimbo sexy school uniform (maybe two can't fully remember), but there will be more I'm sure.
Awesome I can’t wait till I find out how embarrassing the ABDL uniform is since you can’t have a ABDL Kindergarten without a ABDL uniform.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also if you don’t know what the ABDL uniforms should look like might I suggest those adorable kindergarten uniforms that Japanese kids wear? If you don’t know what I’m talking about here’s a picture I found online.
7BD10350-BE1F-42D3-9B66-06534943C6C7.jpeg
It would be great if you did that but make the skirt short enough to show off a nappy and instead of the pink badge with kanji that I’m assuming says her name have a duck instead like the one in this picture.
EE221C08-C2E0-4FD1-9204-B4990ED31470.jpeg
That being said however if you already have a idea for what you want to do with the ABDL uniform already feel free to do that. I mean it’s your game after all not mine.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I noticed something it’s extremely minor but with the nappies in the game it says the diaper is too used to change even if I’m wearing underwear it also calls it a used diaper if the robotic table is changing you but yet it still refers to the underwear by its name like Grey Boxer shorts for instance.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I noticed something it’s extremely minor but with the nappies in the game it says the diaper is too used to change even if I’m wearing underwear it also calls it a used diaper if the robotic table is changing you but yet it still refers to the underwear by its name like Grey Boxer shorts for instance.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, they really do help! Didn't realize that I lacked a underwear type check on that content, but will have that added right away. Thanks again :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
Hey Jpmaggers, I love this game. Hope you keep up with what you're doing.
This may sound... strange, but will you be doing more of the sissification story down the line?
Sissification is... my big fetish. I hope it's not strange.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey Jpmaggers, I love this game. Hope you keep up with what you're doing.
This may sound... strange, but will you be doing more of the sissification story down the line?
Sissification is... my big fetish. I hope it's not strange.
Hi NickyD67 ^_^

Thank you very much, it's always great to hear that people enjoy my content! Making sure I continue to put out a steady stream of content can be tough at times, but it's a lot of fun and the community really does keep me motivated :)

On the matter of sissification content, yes, more is planned (and don't worry have a lot of people request it). After I finish the upcoming pregnancy content addition, the Fem/Sissy Trainer content is probably the next major thing I want to concentrate on. Sissy content is certainly something I want to write more of, and I foresee a decent amount of it in the future ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi NickyD67 ^_^
the Fem/Sissy Trainer content is probably the next major thing I want to concentrate on. Sissy content is certainly something I want to write more of, and I foresee a decent amount of it in the future ^_^
Awesome can’t wait! :D (I know you weren’t responding to me but I wanted to say it anyway.)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Wish ya could bang the roommates.

Also I have Jess but the relationships tab still talks about Jake.
Hi luwinkle ^_^

On the matter of roommates, sex scenes with them all are planned, but that might take a little while to get done.

As for the Jess/Jake error on the relationships tab, that does sound like a bug. Thank you for letting me know about it, I'll do my best to take a look at it as soon as I can :)

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Hi luwinkle ^_^

On the matter of roommates, sex scenes with them all are planned, but that might take a little while to get done.

As for the Jess/Jake error on the relationships tab, that does sound like a bug. Thank you for letting me know about it, I'll do my best to take a look at it as soon as I can :)
I just wanna gently caress Jess, she's so adorbs. :(

And fulfill Alice's non-stop sex desire, of course.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, they really do help! Didn't realize that I lacked a underwear type check on that content, but will have that added right away. Thanks again :)
No problem I didn’t realise it was a bug myself. (Don’t ask me why I didn’t as even I don’t know.)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If you don't mind me asking is the diaper racing overhaul done? The only reason I ask is because on your patreon and on subscribe star it says it is but in the game it says it isn't so I'm getting mixed messages here. The Repurposing Center.png

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I just wanna gently caress Jess, she's so adorbs. :(

And fulfill Alice's non-stop sex desire, of course.
Hi again luwinkle ^_^

Glad that you like Jess, she is a very sweet character. Both her and Alice will have significantly more content in the future, though I'm not entirely sure when in terms of schedule. At the very least Alice and Jess will eventually have dating options :)

If you don't mind me asking is the diaper racing overhaul done? The only reason I ask is because on your patreon and on subscribe star it says it is but in the game it says it isn't so I'm getting mixed messages here. View attachment 991188
Hi Pooploser ^_^

That's an error on my part, as I must have forgotten to remove that message, the content is complete (apart from the final match which I don't have scheduled yet) in the most recent public build. I'll get on top of fixing that right away. Thank you for the bug report :)

May 10, 2020
Hi again luwinkle ^_^

Glad that you like Jess, she is a very sweet character. Both her and Alice will have significantly more content in the future, though I'm not entirely sure when in terms of schedule. At the very least Alice and Jess will eventually have dating options :)

Hi Pooploser ^_^

That's an error on my part, as I must have forgotten to remove that message, the content is complete (apart from the final match which I don't have scheduled yet) in the most recent public build. I'll get on top of fixing that right away. Thank you for the bug report :)
Well, I hope that in the future we will no longer find ourselves in a situation where, after being doused with something, we have to go to the bathroom after work to wash the diaper

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

No problem truthfully I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or not so I just thought I’ll ask just to make sure.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes