• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - The Restaurant [v0.2.1] [xell_]

1. 5.00 star(s)

melwen

Unique game. The story got me hooked because of the comedic aspect of the characters. There are lots of cliches and stereotypical characters and I'm saying this in a good manner because the developer knows what he is doing.

It's a fun story to play.

Sandbox adds another layer to the game. Also playing 2 characters is something I liked story-wise.

The animations are great and I know they will be improved after releases.

I'll be following this game closely and waiting for content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cawlalalal

the game is still quite in its infancy to comment on the progression of the story/characters but for what it's worth the free roam looks surprisingly stable and easy to use. on the other hand, these might be some of the best female renders i've seen in this website. dev also seems interactive and willing to ride this project out. looking forward to more updates
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jhin00

This game has the potential to become my favorite game. It's off to a very good start. The story, the flow of events, the characters are very good. I hope it will be a long and continuous game. Thank you <3
    KEEP GOİNG CHEF
    COOK THAT GAME :D
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Greuceanu

For a game that just started, this is pretty nice.

I love the attention detail and Valeria's outfit is in restaurant is pretty nice, great work and can't wait to see what else is next,

Great start and I love Valeria !!

also nice loading animation, very nice game menu, a lot of work has been put into this game!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cool.mint

The backstory is okay, but nothing special. It's just a corruption story that gives you whiplash. The standard: "oh I don't like these rude guys, but oh when they harass me I feel so special". They get into it so fast you'd think they are always in a hurry to get some where else.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

Update Version 0.2.1 Some new content, quality renders and some fun things. Sandbox is very limited at this time and looking forward to more content. Still holding that this is a very, very good quality project and worth 4 stars (it is a 5 star in holding pattern as it is limited content for now).

Version 1.2 Seems to be rather nice for this very early stage. Excellent art, nice attention to details. The 2 FMC's are beautiful and it seems to be an interesting start. Very nice looking ladies, heels are detailed, clothing seems very well done.

4 stars at this moment for potential, quality renders and a good corruption set up for the two FMCs.

The map seems slow and a delay when moving the mouse around.
    Fixed in Version 0.2.1 Dev responded and worked the fix, nice to see.

The wife's husband is already a beta and being kind of being put down already , so hopefully the Dev won't go full cuck on this project. (Edit - Dev appears to not be going down the hard cuck route from his responses :) Slut sim and fun seems to be the path.

Much prefer the ladies being corrupted without him knowing and not rubbing it in his face, the full cuck stuff rather ruins what could many good cheating slut maker games, as once he is aware the stress and excitement is gone and all that is left is humiliation.

Aside from my personal preference, this is a quality beginning, only an intro so far, I will update my review as this continues.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SevlacGames

From the moment I launched "The Restaurant", I was captivated by its stunning visual appeal. The game menu itself is a work of art, showcasing the high graphical quality that extends throughout the game. It's clear that the developers have put significant effort into the game's aesthetics, particularly in the use of lighting and shadows, which contribute to an immersive and visually striking experience.

Beyond its visual brilliance, "The Restaurant" offers a compelling storyline that has already left me eager to see more. The narrative is engaging, and the way it unfolds within the beautifully crafted world adds depth to the gameplay experience.

Kudos to the game developers for their exceptional work on "The Restaurant". Their attention to detail, from graphics to storytelling, makes this game stand out as a top-tier title. I'm excited to continue my journey in this game and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a visually stunning and narratively engaging experience.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

RickGrimes1

Usually I'm not a fan of female MC/ POVs but this game is an exception, the renders and the quality are too good, i think we've found a new masterpiece.
    The characters are realistic and the emotions perfectly displayed in the game.

Goodluck to dev for future releases.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ChuckAway

This has some good potential. Really enjoy the character designs and the facial expressions in the renders. I can tell tell the developer cares and is in here answering everyone's questions and ideas. Much respect. Looking forward to how it grows in the future.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Selina Moore

This game is great!

I don't really like many 3D games, but this game is definitely in my top!

The plot of the game is original and I'm not sure if I've ever seen anything like it. The idea, characters, descriptions, dialogues, thoughts, rendering quality, scene quality, sound, everything is done at the highest level! The game has a lot of potential and I'm definitely looking forward for it!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ashandug

the story is awesome, the way characters looks is definitely a master work.
    i'll recommend this to all game lovers out there to try this at least once.
    I myself waiting this for few months after i got to know about this masterpiece.
    although my words looks like buttering but believe me these are my own thoughts about the game and the story. i love valeria a fmc in this game and can't wait to play.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

RexArmand

This is a very well written and made game.

Everything, music, menu, renders, models etc is high quality.
    I will definately keep my eye on this one going forward!

The story is cool, and not something that I have seen before, that is no small task these days when there are so many different adult games being made.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tiger in the hood

With an easy-to-understand plot and an interesting plot of mother-daughter corruption, The Restaurant is definitely an adult game that I really like and look forward to. I have high expectations for it after playing it for a short time. Thank you to the producer. work hard。
  14. 5.00 star(s)

gruntcy

Excellent art style, a possible very nice plot with lots of possibilities, and good gameplay make this game a very interesting one to follow. There are some very interesting scenes in the prologue, specially the anal scene. Wish there is going to be lots of anal sex in the game. Definitely keep an eye on this game. Congrats to the creator