EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
It has been over one hundred years since The Great Exile that saw nearly all of humanity in a desperate flight back to their ancestral homeworld. Now Aphrodisia is in more chaos than ever with a great multi-factional demon civil war all vying to call themselves the one and only Empress of the Demon Empire. After spending the past century trapped as a prisoner-guest of a mysterious Enchantress, you now return to the ruins of a kingdom you once called home and fulfill your destiny in The Restoration of Aphrodisia!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-20
Developer: Blue Fairy Media Games - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.0 Alpha
Language: English
Other Games: The Exile of Aphrodisia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

bobbot

May 10, 2018
This game seems good.
I hope it doesn't disappoint me like the last one.
cant speak for others but the mansion sidequest was a rough spot for me the traps seemed to be rather unfair like i was playing with a killer game master and the maid transformation is a pain to get rid of. other then that its good so far, combat needs an undo buttion for movement as while getting used to the controls misclicks were common...

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Eyeing the tags and the information presented, I see a lot of male / female transformations and such, but what about forms that are a bit of this and that, such as what Cboy asked, or more exaggerated futanari / hermaphrodite style frames?

Just trying to get a general feel for the game world and its rules.