Mod Ren'Py The Roommate [v0.11.04 Public & v0.11.05 WIP] - Walkthrough Plus+ Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pitao

May 18, 2023
Sorry for double-posting, everyone, but I just finished adding all of the updates JokerLeader made to all 44 of the scripts he updated in v0.11.05 of his WT mod. However, togs just announced that v0.11.06 has been released to his patrons, but it contains errors that he must correct in the next build of The Roommate. Also, there were a few extra features and bugfixes I haven't had the chance to add to v0.11.05 yet. But this may be my last chance to upload a new mod update for it before most people get their hands on v0.11.06.
So, I'm releasing a tentative WIP build of my v0.11.05 WT+ Mod here as an attachment. It doesn't include the /game/images/ folder. If it did, it would have been too large to fit as an attachment here. To compensate for that, you can just reuse the /game/images/ folder from my last mod release in the front post; it's the same one used for v0.11.05.
There is at least one fatal error you may encounter with this build. It happens if you try jerking off in the shower to certain ladies at the end of Day 80 ("AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'notable'"). I'm already aware of the error and I don't know how to fix it yet. So if you encounter that error, don't post a bug report about it here unless you know how to fix it.
I'll try to have all of the features and bugfixes I was planning included in the next build.
Thank you also for the update, worth to wait for it because dunno why every time JokerLeader updates their mod I try it and the latest saves never work, load and go back to main menu, don't wanna put down their work since you all are doing a free service for the players (other games with their mods usually don't have this issues) but always seems a bit of a "lazy" work on it because it seems the mod isn't tested at least in this game. Good work on it Emelex, all my past saves work again :)

Edit: Emelex Argh it seems the game was updated again (probably a buggy beta that I won't try anyway so soon) and the moderators took out the link for the mod of this page, have to bookmark this thread now. Can't understand, they keep a link with an usual buggy mod and take one that even if doesn't update so soon always works? Can't understand this site sometimes :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and Emelex

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Sorry for double-posting, everyone, but I just finished adding all of the updates JokerLeader made to all 44 of the scripts he updated in v0.11.05 of his WT mod. However, togs just announced that v0.11.06 has been released to his patrons, but it contains errors that he must correct in the next build of The Roommate. Also, there were a few extra features and bugfixes I haven't had the chance to add to v0.11.05 yet. But this may be my last chance to upload a new mod update for it before most people get their hands on v0.11.06.
So, I'm releasing a tentative WIP build of my v0.11.05 WT+ Mod here as an attachment. It doesn't include the /game/images/ folder. If it did, it would have been too large to fit as an attachment here. To compensate for that, you can just reuse the /game/images/ folder from my last mod release in the front post; it's the same one used for v0.11.05.
There is at least one fatal error you may encounter with this build. It happens if you try jerking off in the shower to certain ladies at the end of Day 80 ("AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'notable'"). I'm already aware of the error and I don't know how to fix it yet. So if you encounter that error, don't post a bug report about it here unless you know how to fix it.
I'll try to have all of the features and bugfixes I was planning included in the next build.
Thanks a lot, buddy :) appretiate it!

Reactions: Emelex

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hey Emelex, is it me, or was a link to this mod removed from the main game page? It was there before no? Now there is only link to Jokers WT Mod. I had to search fo it manually.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hey Emelex, is it me, or was a link to this mod removed from the main game page? It was there before no? Now there is only link to Jokers WT Mod. I had to search fo it manually.
Yeah mam I see that duck noO this mod is soo good hey my friend the new update is up 1.06

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah mam I see that duck noO this mod is soo good hey my friend the new update is up 1.06
He released 1.05 just yesterday. The next will definitelly take much much more time, because even the 1.05 was just WIP. He wanted to release it before the 1.06 came.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you also for the update, worth to wait for it because dunno why every time JokerLeader updates their mod I try it and the latest saves never work, load and go back to main menu, don't wanna put down their work since you all are doing a free service for the players (other games with their mods usually don't have this issues) but always seems a bit of a "lazy" work on it because it seems the mod isn't tested at least in this game. Good work on it Emelex, all my past saves work again :)

Edit: Emelex Argh it seems the game was updated again (probably a buggy beta that I won't try anyway so soon) and the moderators took out the link for the mod of this page, have to bookmark this thread now. Can't understand, they keep a link with an usual buggy mod and take one that even if doesn't update so soon always works? Can't understand this site sometimes :LOL:
Hey Emelex, is it me, or was a link to this mod removed from the main game page? It was there before no? Now there is only link to Jokers WT Mod. I had to search for it manually.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I posted a request comment on the main topic asking for the link to be reinstated, and also made a report game update request. I hope that does something to remedy the situation.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry for double-posting again, but I have some updates to report about the game. The first thing is:
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'VN - The Roommate [v0.11.06] [togs]' - There's a mod already in the OP
That sucks. I don't see why there can't be two mods in the OP, but whatever. I guess this is just an underground mod now.

The second thing is that I just checked The_Roommate-0.11.06-Joker WT Mod, since it is currently public, and JokerLeader changed 41 script files and added 2 more in the update.

The third thing is that "Build 1107 available to patrons". And JokerLeader never updates his mods for bugfix updates, only for major content updates. So I would first have to use WinDiff on Joker's last two mods to find and add all of the differences, and then extract all of the scripts from the base game's scripts.rpa file of v0.11.06 and v0.11.07 when I get access to it in order to WinDiff and do the same to them. And I don't have access to v0.11.07 because it was only released a few hours ago and only to togs' patrons.

And all of that would only be to update the mod as far as togs and Joker have. That does not include all of the signature bugfixes, extra features, and content availability that my WT+ mod is known for, which I'm still behind and catching up on from the v0.11.05 update. I can definitely at least start on the v0.11.06 updates, since I have Joker's files, but the v0.11.07 part will take a while, and the mod probably won't be updated again until after it's released to the public.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'VN - The Roommate [v0.11.06] [togs]' - There's a mod already in the OP
Thats bull. I have seen many games that have multiple WT mods in the OP (even 3-4). Maybe try it again and say that your mod is different or something like that (maybe point out the different options your mod puts in).

Justfoanon

Apr 28, 2023
Your mod is the only thing keeping this game interesting for me. Thanks!

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Wth?! That's utter BS lol. Like Juerhullcin wrote, an insane amount of games here have several mods O.O
Didn't think F95 would be a site for nepotism.. tsk tsk tsk..

Either way, as good as Joker is at many other mods, the details in yours, Emelex is a no brainer to choose in this case.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly I'm betting they'll put the mod link back up once it's fully caught up to the current game build. I think they tend to prune mods that aren't up to date from the game's front page so that they get less comments about the game being broken / buggy when people mistakenly try to apply the outdated mod to more current not yet supported builds.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes