Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I help but not have event with Mallory.
When at the penthouse (first meeting)...after the talk about her living arrangements, she offers you to help her in the 'barn' room. Just keep agreeing. After that, you set up appointments with her to keep heloing her out. It's really not difficult, just agree all the time.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

There's a test build that's gone out to a couple of people to deal with a specific issue in the Receptionist recruitment process. Hopefully that will be the last we see of that.

In the meantime, I'm making progress with the next release.

As you may have seen in my reply to a question a couple of days back, I'm thinking about transition away from the current model where we see every day in detail and instead omit more mundane details in order to advance the storyline a little faster, possibly skipping some days completely.

By way of an example, MC commonly sees Mallory on Tuesday evenings. But if you're not doing the cow thing with her AND there's nothing else of significance going on that day, it would just skip it completely.

But I want to see what people think and maybe we'll test that in Week 13?

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

There's a test build that's gone out to a couple of people to deal with a specific issue in the Receptionist recruitment process. Hopefully that will be the last we see of that.

In the meantime, I'm making progress with the next release.

As you may have seen in my reply to a question a couple of days back, I'm thinking about transition away from the current model where we see every day in detail and instead omit more mundane details in order to advance the storyline a little faster, possibly skipping some days completely.

By way of an example, MC commonly sees Mallory on Tuesday evenings. But if you're not doing the cow thing with her AND there's nothing else of significance going on that day, it would just skip it completely.

But I want to see what people think and maybe we'll test that in Week 13?
I'm not visiting Mallory. I'm very glad I managed to avoid this. But I have Tuesday evenings off. So I would love to visit the basement on those days. Let everyone have a choice on Tuesday evening. A barn or a basement.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this game. I honestly came here for the milking scene in the screenshots, and was expecting something ridiculous and campy, but the writing is good, the character interactions feel realistic, and aside from okay renders I think the love interests are gorgeous. This one is definitely going on my list. Best of luck to the dev(s)!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this game. I honestly came here for the milking scene in the screenshots, and was expecting something ridiculous and campy, but the writing is good, the character interactions feel realistic, and aside from okay renders I think the love interests are gorgeous. This one is definitely going on my list. Best of luck to the dev(s)!
Agreed! And it feels like we're slowly moving towards more lactation/milking fetish content as well, which I'm very hopeful for.

Reactions: sagerock820

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm glad you're okay brother

but I have to ask

after saving up my updates for a very long time

and finally coming back to the game as a monogamy player

what happened to the game monogamy route

early in the game, we were given the option to be in a monogamous relationship with Kari

and now there are unavoidable sex scenes

and all the women I previously rejected

are acting like they're in a relationship with me I even have to give them pet names

and the only way I can have a baby with Kari is if I'm in a relationship with the sister
Look man, can not pretend, expect or recommend waiting for it to be fixed.

Sorry brother, it's just not going to happen with this author or title.
If not coerced into testing it, there are others one can trust.
Know this happens way to much and we both know, it's not for kinks.

Hang in there Vidal(y)

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes