Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Roots of Lust [v0.12] [Late Night Coffee]

1. 3.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

Coulda been good.

But it's abandoned and there is no sex.

That's the part that matters the most. However I'll need to fill this with additional wordcount or else this will be below the required character count.

So,
    MILF lovers, the MILF is beautiful and has the right characteristics. She is quite confident. And she shows her interest in the hunt. Even taking the initiative. However the dumbass mc/dev decided to make the first possible scene a scare instead of a progress.

The english could be quite a bit better. I've started editing these things myself. But this didn't have enough content for me to even bother.

that should be enough for the character count
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DaveSAlan

As of v0.12

PROS

• Models are different from usual

CONS

• Forced LI's
    • Story is poor & old
    • Untagged NTR (Seeing a LI with ANYONE else is NTR. Gender doesn't matter)

CONCLUSION

This is for someone who wants to zone out and just look at pictures. I can't imagine trying this again.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dianeee

Played 1 hour of the game and from that 1 hour, i feel satisfied. This game might be fast paced but it's still make you accomplished. even though i really hope i can see more build up to the characters and the sexual scenes because this game is mostly focus on the house characters. The renders are amazing, lot of hot women especially the MILF. One of the hottest MILF i've seen. the animation is decent and it makes the scene hot enough.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The models are beautiful, the renders are decent, but hence this game is arranged as a sandbox, sex scenes are microscopic and lack any buildup or veracity. Therefore the story just doesn't work. There's no immersion. Dialogs are just repetitive and artificial.
    TLDR: Not worth wasting the time.
    [v0.11]
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

Baseline story, but got some good background to it. The few scenes there is are fun to play, but is still a very short demo mode. Does hit all three characters with sleep sex. Would have been nice to continue further. Will wait until more updates are out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Good strong start to a good. Great renders, characters design are very good and a decent amount of content for a first release.

I can't tell where the story is heading and seems to have quite a few spelling/grammar errors but it really isn't bad to the point you should play.

100% recommend for any incest lover (y)