Collection - Video - The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

1. 5.00 star(s)

onzin.devijfde

Top quality bondage themed video's of our well known Tomb Raider. They even include some tit and face slapping. Content of this quality is quite rare and includes some of the best video's I have seen.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nes0

great and unusual animations, cool story, voiced.. what anybody could ask more?
    very sexy and fluid, light BDSM, sex scenes with a plot: it's better than 99% of the adult material out there for sure..
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

4.1/5
    The main 1 is terrific in animation, limited "story", looks, characters etc...
    Could have used a little more sex but otherwise great.

3/5
    The Wip is far different looks good but it just Triss getting off on herself with minor extra chair work and there already tons out there of her including self pleasing though will give this 1 credit for extra animation work and length.

3.4/5
    The "hell"?
    Is very basic with just a basic empty guy raping what seems a bit worse model of Lara (least her head as in and in the looking like Lara category, good looks leg area though).
    So so SO many of these exist I don't see point of them any more and seen better, not even sure why called hell I mean a basic guy raping her ? so what, literally about the most tame and basic lara rape out there, this should be more like called her chilled relax time (of being raped) and I even saw some the upcoming bit just continues. ->
    Looks great and loved some the sound but otherwise just feels like creator doing the common thing of playing it safe and easier now that he had success.

4/5 all together
    They decent lengths with good work + effort including sounds, without sound would have deducted 1 to a 3/5 but that just really good sound work.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jimmeh

VFX are a very nice touch but animations scenes need polish or something...
    For an artist who aparently has been working as a pro for 5 years I'd expect the animations to be better, maybe it's the change in genre.

Fight scenes are cool and the lighting is good. VFX is by far the best thing this artist is doing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SerpentWave

This is Excellent Work. animations are very fluid, the directing is well thought out, and the effects are superb.
    Lots of effort went into making this, as is a very high quality production.
    Kudos x10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tolatara

Espectacular. Calidad y realidad extrema. Mis mas sinceras enhorabuenas a este creador. La recreacion de los gestos de las caras son buenisimas.El movimiento creo que falta pulirlo una migaja mas. Si lo subtitulase al español seria un gran seguidor de sus trabajos.