TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I try to open the .exe and it says my internet security settings won't let me open the file...I've opened plenty of games that have said there are data share aspects going on with the creator with no issue. So what is game trying to attempt that is triggering my firewall to outright refuse opening it?

UPDATE: shorten the file name. The computer wasn't opening it because the filepath was WAY to long. Still no clue why it mentioned my firewall though.
I can't shorten the file because something is in use. I cant delete it either.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hmm...
Might have a look over the script for this at some point...
heck, someone asked me to translate it quite a while back... before it got patched, sadly at the time I had my hands full (and still do) and there seemed to be no way to get into the files (GPS data... really?) at the time.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
must absent for sex 2 days, and talk her for test new product in next days.
i did but the new product doesnt show up. i already did the other 3 twice and it shows they are complete but no news on a fourth one

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
i did but the new product doesnt show up. i already did the other 3 twice and it shows they are complete but no news on a fourth one
You need to test every product twice to unlock the next one.

Last edited:

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
hmm...
Might have a look over the script for this at some point...
heck, someone asked me to translate it quite a while back... before it got patched, sadly at the time I had my hands full (and still do) and there seemed to be no way to get into the files (GPS data... really?) at the time.
Yes, I had the same reaction. Was hoping to maybe de-censor it using DeepCreamPy. Sadly I dont even know where to begin.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Got to the marriage "proposal". There were three options; the first two seem to do the same thing, but the last one (will you let me take the blame, whatever it means in MTL language) was greyed out. Does it do anything different from the two others?

Reactions: leastdevotee

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Got to the marriage "proposal". There were three options; the first two seem to do the same thing, but the last one (will you let me take the blame, whatever it means in MTL language) was greyed out. Does it do anything different from the two others?
No, the same difference as between first two - slightly different dialogue. The third one is for the case if she is pregnant. Normally she wouldn't permit unprotected sex before that scene, but blindfold begs to differ :D

Reactions: leastdevotee

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
breasts! cum to me !!!
seriously i recommend you play the untranslated one for now and do the copy to clipboard using f1 and f2 key, it a pain in the ass but better than MTL

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
breasts! cum to me !!!
seriously i recommend you play the untranslated one for now and do the copy to clipboard using f1 and f2 key, it a pain in the ass but better than MTL
The MTL isn't really that bad. You can actually understand everything. It's like speaking to a foreign person who can't speak english very well. Most of the times, though its weird to listen to, you will be able to understand.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
The MTL isn't really that bad. You can actually understand everything. It's like speaking to a foreign person who can't speak english very well. Most of the times, though its weird to listen to, you will be able to understand.
i know that but this game story and plot is one hack of a drama , better copy clip then use Dl translator or download Sugoi for better enjoyment

Reactions: Gaym
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes