• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So does testing the onaholes with the shop keeper count as cheating?
I dont want to cheat on the girl, i wanna get the marriage ending but im also a stupid completionist, also, im worried about the boss pulling a lesbian NTR on me.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
That's the dev's UI patch. The dev themselves dead-ass couldn't figure out how to implement a translation for the main dialogue box in the weird engine they used; we have Reimu_Hakurei to thank for that minor miracle.
Nice. I once trying to translate this game myself but spent 2 days figure what kind of engine they using XD happy to see someone able to translate this

Seifenkacke

Oct 30, 2021
Is it really completed? Game tells us there is more to come and we should keep increasing rel with her. + there is not one different outfit for the normal idle sprite. Kinda bummer tbh

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Oh wait im just wondering since having a profer translation, if pregnancy rate already ingame then can i make her pregnant ? 1657172935119.png

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The final duel with the family was the pinnacle moment of this game; growing up and finding love all alone. And then happy end number 2 for the cherry on the top. The wonderful climax with some substance!

Reactions: Abidin

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
a doubt, do you have to grind a lot? or can it be passed quickly without cheats?
It will take a few evenings of grind to transform your roommate from a shy, upperclass slumming girl to shameless squirting buttslut who not only loves getting tied up and spanked silly, but is also a perfect marriage material and doesn't mind spending all days at home in pyjamas waiting for you to come home from your boring office job, so she can prepare dinner for the two of you and you can fuck her afterwards. In short, a six-positions or so sex simulator / trainer wrapped in a somewhat naive love story. A most welcome departure from the usual hentai theme of abusing a female heroine xxx times till she accepts it.

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Having just finished my playthrough, here's one final patch update to fix a few misc bugs I encountered later in the game:

And if someone wants to update the OP in this thread, here's an updated pre-patched copy of the full game:

CloudXzone

Oct 4, 2021
Bought the game last Christmas 2021 and got addicted into it while using a google camera translation app. I came here for the translation . Thank you Reimu_Hakurei

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Having just finished my playthrough, here's one final patch update to fix a few misc bugs I encountered later in the game:

Mega

And if someone wants to update the OP in this thread, here's an updated pre-patched copy of the full game:

Mega
I don't suppose you fixed all the times that the player says "he" or "his" when referring to Natsuho, did you? Because it's really immersion breaking and it's almost keeping me from enjoying the game.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I really fucking despise MTL and the translation fuck ups are really breaking my enjoyment of playing the game plus I hate how I can't change the name of my character, but I really think this game is fantastic so I'm pushing through despite it. I hope this gets a proper translation and a name change option eventually.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes