Jul 31, 2018
I am not sure how the sex scene scoring stuff works entirely, but as you have more sex you get more types of interactions and it seems that the more types you do and the amount overall, the better the score, at least roughly from what I've haphazardly pieced together.

As for sexual interest, the dates give you access to the 'software store' or whatever that unlock erotic conversations and sexy games that you can talk to her about/play with her, and those increase her sexual interest slowly, it's a grind at the stage I am at so far which is about day 14ish.

The hentai stat is basically how horny your character is, peeping on her while at work, having the sex shop girl jack you off, and abstainting from sex to get the masturbation scene is the only ways I've found to increase it so far, it's a bit grindy but I've already hit about 55 or so by day 14ish without trying to focus on it too much.
I appreciate it! I was just making it harder on myself because I din't buy those those books and things that let you have erotic conversations. That makes sense though and the tip about the masturbation scen is much appreciated as well!

Reactions: ob123 and HezJack
Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, most similar games unfortunately have a similar plot point... where sometimes you mustn't do anything to them until a certain point, and then you mustn't refuse it or bye bye.
Only one game (don't remember exactly which) explained it properly why that happens (she runs away if you don't accept her advances).
i need the name

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Btw my JP is lowkey rusty but I'd be happy to lend a hand where I can. I'm noticing some auto-translations and going "lol I think I know what that's supposed to say" in my head.
Have at it! I exported the database as a CSV file; you should be able to edit it in Microsoft Excel.

Make whatever improvements, post the updated file, and I'll import the changed lines back in and regenerate the patch. The patch generation is an automated process anyway that takes like 20 seconds to run, so no big deal if someone wants to help improve this, y'know?

Don't change the prefix/suffix/actor names; the raw text is under the column "original", parsed text that got fed to the MTL is under the "original_msg" column, "message" is the translated text.

Last edited:
Reactions: fzergomo
Jul 8, 2018
Have at it! I exported the database as a CSV file; you should be able to edit it in Microsoft Excel.

Make whatever improvements, post the updated file, and I'll import the changed lines back in and regenerate the patch. The patch generation is an automated process anyway that takes like 20 seconds to run, so no big deal if someone wants to help improve this, y'know?

Don't change the prefix/suffix/actor names; the raw text is under the column "original", parsed text that got fed to the MTL is under the "original_msg" column, "message" is the translated text.
Cheers, I'll take a look. It's been years, but I might be able to do some basic lines. When I get a decent number, I'll send back for you to cross reference. In the meantime, any real translators are welcome.

Reactions: fapmaster9000

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
Hmm, anyone know how to make her pee ? been grind her outside to max but cant trigger it
You need to raise hentai interest and sexual interest a lot and do a scene in the bathroom, but I don't remember the exact values. Also, give her a drink of orange juice to max the yellow drop. I don't remember exactly, but I think shame play is a factor as well. If it is, try to increase those points during sex.

Reactions: ob123

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Is there any sort of gallery? The grind kills me. I want to see some scenes with the boss, if there are any.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Is there any sort of gallery? The grind kills me. I want to see some scenes with the boss, if there are any.
There's a gallery in the main menu. DL any of the full saves in this thread and put it into User/Documents/Level Ichi/ The Runaway Girl and Me/save_base

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
When someone here said that final confrontation with parents is awesome, i expected just a good scene like in any other VN. But not that kind of epicness! Wow, they even implemented achievements into it, omega super great job!

Reactions: Forsaken7272

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Any chance that the patch used in this could be used to translate Level 1's previous yuri/futa focused games?

Linkerlink

Nov 25, 2019
"your next goal is to stabilize your life! make money and increase your possessions to over 5,00 yen"

How do i clear that cause i have bought multiple of the items (sex toys etc) and gone on the dates on the weekend and ive also tried having over 5k yen in the bank and doing the same but i dont seem to be meeting the req.

What am i missing?

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes