gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok, with the addedum of the above, another thing I can't figure out is how to get her to squirt.
The pacing is a bit, I'm already 120 days in, pretty much getting to all optional conditions for the ending (already seen it one time, but just short 100k$). Already got a bunch S rank videos and can pretty much get her crazy chaining orgasm.

XGP15A-II

Mar 10, 2019
What this game really needs is a mod making visual pregnancy a component (as it stands you can get her pregnant, but it doesn't show. You could say it's realistic, but depending on how long you play for you'd start getting visual elements to that), and making full sex with the massage parlor girl and the company CEO a thing. With her interest in the female lead and her relationship with the parlor girl I was hoping for threesome scenes with one or both, and maybe a group session with all of them.

Alas.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
How do you take the girl to the sex store? Or are you not allowed to?

Also, is there a place to see all the endings earned?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
How do you take the girl to the sex store? Or are you not allowed to?

Also, is there a place to see all the endings earned?
I maxed out her "lewdness" but seems like you really can't bring her there. As for the endings, I think you can see it by "Events" on the Title screen

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
The link you posted should remind you of this game... or rather, the game before that.
May I know what do you mean by the game before that , is it 1room - runaway girl ?

Or something else, i really love these Japanese sandbox games

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
How much trust or condition is required for voluntary sex without a condom?
I think you have to cum in her while she wears a blindfold, after that she just goes "it is what it is" and will just accept them from then on. Otherwise I think you gotta marry her.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
How much trust or condition is required for voluntary sex without a condom?
You need to get to the "Fiance" part of the game, and that takes a lot more than a simple trust value.

Edit: You can also use the "blindfold" method, but to avoid a bad pregancy end, you need at least 450 trust first.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
You need to get to the "Fiance" part of the game, and that takes a lot more than a simple trust value.

Edit: You can also use the "blindfold" method, but to avoid a bad pregancy end, you need at least 450 trust first.
Oh, is there a bad pregnancy end? I used blindfold when there was already fair bit of "trust", and since there was no locked spaces in the gallery, i thought that i saw everything. What's in that bad end? Did she just escaped again or became crazy under the pressure?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I second this request. Need cheats to get perma S in all videos (the process is otherwise too slow/repetitive)
I feel like that getting S isn't really that hard, and you don't need many of S videos anyway, since money completely ceased to be an issue from the first couple of videos.
What is actually slow and repetitive is grinding of exp points for all her parts and fetishes. Not only progression don't show up until you end the scene, each different position have different max possible accumulated points, that sometimes make you do actions for nothing. And with fully grinded up exp, you would need to purposefully fail to get anything other than S anyway.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I feel like that getting S isn't really that hard, and you don't need many of S videos anyway, since money completely ceased to be an issue from the first couple of videos.
What is actually slow and repetitive is grinding of exp points for all her parts and fetishes. Not only progression don't show up until you end the scene, each different position have different max possible accumulated points, that sometimes make you do actions for nothing. And with fully grinded up exp, you would need to purposefully fail to get anything other than S anyway.
that's why I said it is boring/repetitive, it is not hard ;) and yes, a UI revamp would be a blessing in that regard

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
wait theres a bad end?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
wait theres a bad end?
Yep. Several.

1.) You choose to let the police handle her rather than take her home. Bad end.

2.) You say "no" when she offers to have sex with you the first time? She leaves the next morning to parts unknown. Bad end.

3.) You fail to pay the rent in full. Bad End.

4.) You get her to 100% pregnant and don't have enough trust first? She gets an abortion and after plenty of off-screen fighting, she dumps you and runs off somewhere. Bad end.

Reactions: Truir

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Yep. Several.

1.) You choose to let the police handle her rather than take her home. Bad end.

2.) You say "no" when she offers to have sex with you the first time? She leaves the next morning to parts unknown. Bad end.

3.) You fail to pay the rent in full. Bad End.

4.) You get her to 100% pregnant and don't have enough trust first? She gets an abortion and after plenty of off-screen fighting, she dumps you and runs off somewhere. Bad end.
Oh yeah right I forgot the first 3. I just didn't really see it as a bad ending because it was more like a game over instead of a bad end.

The 4th one is interesting tho, I gotta try that one out, do you know what the trust level limit is?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Oh yeah right I forgot the first 3. I just didn't really see it as a bad ending because it was more like a game over instead of a bad end.

The 4th one is interesting tho, I gotta try that one out, do you know what the trust level limit is?
IF memory serves, if she's at 100% implantation, her trust is less than 425, and you haven't already gotten to the "fiance" stage, it's bad end #4.

Reactions: Truir
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes