ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
an excellent game, not to mention the fantastic s*x system and great story too, I just owe her some everyday clothes for her to wear

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The 4th one is interesting tho, I gotta try that one out, do you know what the trust level limit is?
That 4th one seems like the most depressing of them all, too close to irl.
Anyway, on another topic, do you have source for your signature girl? Is she from a game or something?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
That 4th one seems like the most depressing of them all, too close to irl.
Anyway, on another topic, do you have source for your signature girl? Is she from a game or something?
yeah she is, game is called "Black Book". Very short game though with very basic sex content, but the art is good.

2BComming

Oct 10, 2018
is there a way to bypass not take her virginity from first sex, or just do anal from first sex? like cheat to keep her virgin entire game

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
is there a way to bypass not take her virginity from first sex, or just do anal from first sex? like cheat to keep her virgin entire game
No. There is no such mechanism. Personally, I'd like to give her a creampie taking her virginity, but she hurts too much to let you get the "ejaculate" flag, and she never reaches 100% satisfaction either.

SargonOfAkkad88

Apr 7, 2021
Run into a bug, the current goal is to gain some "social credit" aka get 200 000 yen, or 300 trust, or over 100 hentai. Currently I have 360 000 yen, 460 trust and 187 hentai points. The in-game hint "If you feel that the story isn't proogressing, go to bad normally once in a time" seems to do nothing, I spend a whole week going to bed without sex, but story doesn't progress anyway. Anyboy had a similar problem? Any advices?

anonym337

Jul 17, 2020
Run into a bug, the current goal is to gain some "social credit" aka get 200 000 yen, or 300 trust, or over 100 hentai. Currently I have 360 000 yen, 460 trust and 187 hentai points. The in-game hint "If you feel that the story isn't proogressing, go to bad normally once in a time" seems to do nothing, I spend a whole week going to bed without sex, but story doesn't progress anyway. Anyboy had a similar problem? Any advices?
there is no problem with having sex. If I remember correctly, firstly the dialog on job appears and then on weekend you need to take her on a date

DanF

Jun 4, 2021
The save files are binary files, you can't edit it with a text editor like Notepad++. -- I suspect the value you found there is just the text it displays on the save list anyway, not the actual value.

For some reason, the engine this game uses stores all numbers in the data files (including in the save files) in big-endian format (not little-endian as is native for x86 computers) -- the money is stored as a 32-bit big-endian integer, which you can change using a hex editor like HxD. (I tested and confirmed this works, though it doesn't update the value displayed in the save file list, since I suspect that's stored as a string instead)

Can you please give a full guide how to increase the money with hex editor?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Oh, man. I thought I was ready for some Poetry but nope!
What's wrong with that poetry? I mean, only sex scene dialogues are unedited atrocity. Actual story, on the other hand, is almost to the standard of good translation. Atleast as far as i remember.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i don't understand this game just trow bunch curve ball every WEEK! :KEK:

normal healthy GF get sick once or twice a year. This girl get sick once a week... :KEK:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i don't understand this game just trow bunch curve ball every WEEK! :KEK:

normal healthy GF get sick once or twice a year. This girl get sick once a week... :KEK:
Did you know women can get "sick" once a month? yes, that "sickness" is just scaled to a games timeframe!

MShock.gif

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes