Astroorder301

Jul 14, 2023
Just a post on back on the 27th of Sept, basically : poor health, and having to commission backgrounds...

have a google translate :

“Amateur Runaway Girl and Me Sweet Days” Progress Report #11 table of contents Summer is over... A story about preparing the background easily processed image Something that I put a little effort into processing. Special backgrounds are difficult... Summer is over... Hello, it's been a while. It's clam chowder. It's still hot during the day, but the nights are getting much cooler. Have you been able to do anything summery? By the way, I've been suffering from poor health this month, and have had to rely solely on sports drinks for a while. I'm starting to recover after cutting back on caffeine, but drinking black coffee was still clumsy... Well, that's why I don't have much to write about this month, but let's go to the progress report. A story about preparing the background A major weakness of our circle is that we lack the means to prepare background materials, but a background material collection is very helpful in such situations. The company I often use is "Background Specialty Store Mini Kuru (DLSite)". Here, we sell high-quality backgrounds used in past erotic games as materials, so it's very convenient! ...However, depending on the situation of the story, there are cases where it cannot be used without processing, so in such cases I work hard to process it even though I can't draw. This process is simple and often ignored, but it is very important in making the screen more convincing. This time, let's take a look at what was added to the background that was created. easily processed image *Original material has been reduced. This is the original material. This is included in "Town Edition 01"... This is the background after processing! It's not so much a matter of looking for the difference, you can immediately tell what's different! The shop in the foreground is a sign for a manga cafe. Next, this is the original material. This is an image of the hallway included in "Nichijou Edition 19"... This is the background after processing. It's kind of dark and eerie in the back. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of scenes this background will be used in in the Reimi Shiratori edition! Something that I put a little effort into processing. So what did this bath look like? Now, here is the background after processing! First, the colors are different! And there is hot water in the bathtub. The scene was about taking a bath, but the image in the material collection didn't look like there was hot water, so I added it by hand. Next is an image of this bedroom... Added a desktop PC! I also added shadows, so I think it blends in without feeling too strange. Now let's move on. This is not new, but is the original background material that appeared in "Amateur Runaway Girl and I". Can you remember where it was? This is the background after processing! This is the kitchen of the main character's house. It's flipped left and right, the colors are different...and there are a lot of other changes! The reason why this is done is to match the floor plan with the main character's room. Special backgrounds are difficult... Materials used in past erotic games... This means that trends are determined, so it's really difficult to create special scenes with just a collection of materials. There are no views of the outside of the house, especially from two or more floors up, or backgrounds that look up or down at extreme angles, so in some cases it may be necessary to create them completely yourself. Sometimes we have to rewrite scenarios and situations to match the materials we have available. Hmm, I think this work will continue as is, but I may have to consider commissioning background production in the future...
Thanks ShadeSisHere.

thegenius1104

Jun 23, 2019
Good thing is that there's gonna be a sequel so I suppose they'll add more beautiful costumes. She deserves some nice fucking dress ngl. Adding some sprites is surely not that hard.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Getting her pregnant is pretty much a prerequisite for the good ending.
Nope. Good ending without pregnancy is pretty much absolutely the same, even same textlines. The difference is only slightly bigger stomach on the last CG, and that's about it.

jking0415

Apr 11, 2021
I don't have much confidence that I'll get a response considering this is over a year old, but I'm getting an error when trying to open the game. something about a d3dx9_43.dll file and some other audio file being missing. Idk how that would work since other people seem to have gotten it to work fine. Any chance I could get some advice? (I also am kinda new to posting anything including replies so if this isn't where I'm supposed to put this I apologize)

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I don't have much confidence that I'll get a response considering this is over a year old, but I'm getting an error when trying to open the game. something about a d3dx9_43.dll file and some other audio file being missing. Idk how that would work since other people seem to have gotten it to work fine. Any chance I could get some advice? (I also am kinda new to posting anything including replies so if this isn't where I'm supposed to put this I apologize)
Not sure but others had also problems to run the game. Try to rename the folder to runaway_girl as the original name seems to long and try launching again. Other than that, ask google for d3d9.dll download it and put it in the game folder. (But should work without it).

jking0415

Apr 11, 2021
Not sure but others had also problems to run the game. Try to rename the folder to runaway_girl as the original name seems to long and try launching again. Other than that, ask google for d3d9.dll download it and put it in the game folder. (But should work without it).
What folder do you mean? I tried renaming a couple but no dice. I also added in the missing files, but now i get an application start error (0xc000007b). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
any one can recommend same of this?

and also want to ask if the (Player Name) Cant change?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes