RPGM The Runaway Girl and Me Ver1.00

desong

Jul 17, 2017
Title:The Runaway Girl And Me
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Samples:

I have purchased the game, thought it was really good and is hoping for more people to be aware of the game and hopefully get a TL for it. I have been trying to read it with my amateur Japanese language skills and is able to roughly get the story

Edit: I do not think it is a RPGM game and this is my first time uploading a game. i hope it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever and jxd

desong

Jul 17, 2017
I have saves for this and some shitty TLs. Unfortunately, I do not know where the save files are located.

You basically need to have sex with her by day 7 or you get a bad end. None of the choices rly seem to affect much afaik. And u want to raise MC's H skill points by talking to the sex shop girl, second option. This is the 4 choices by end of day 7 and i TL-ed it because it seemed important.

Part 3 of the game requires to buy a voice recorder online for 15k yen and you open that quest after having more than 50k yen and go on a weekend date with her
1640327918875.png

Jul 11, 2020
I basically always get to have sex with her at day 7. Do you mean I have to have sex with her before day 7? I can't seem to progress one of the bar that stays at 0 the whole time I can't do scenes with her

desong

Jul 17, 2017
I basically always get to have sex with her at day 7. Do you mean I have to have sex with her before day 7? I can't seem to progress one of the bar that stays at 0 the whole time I can't do scenes with her
If u are talking about the blue bar. U never want it to rise. U unlock more skills when u train the relevant skills and when u work u want to always peep at her to get +3 pervert points to unlock more scenes .

U want to go on dates on weekends, buy entertainment books , especially the ecchi kind to make her more interested in H and let her gain more H poijts

desong

Jul 17, 2017
im on day 45 have like 3scenes with the loli girl done, but doesnt seem to progress after movie scene.
U must have a total of >50k yen after rental deductions go into the weekend choose the option for a date. There will be a new location and a cutscene. I am reading thru it with my poor Japanese.

Thereafter you will need to buy a voice recorder online at 15k, go to work for a few days. Then there will be a cutscene with the boss. There will be a new quest after that.

However by day 50 u should have bought some gifts, made fmc interested in H with some H points. Hopefully that open more scenes.

You should also have more sex options after training various parts of her body when having sex w her.

Scenes with the loli is to raise MC H points afaik

Last edited:

cregan164

Mar 7, 2020
I have saves for this and some shitty TLs. Unfortunately, I do not know where the save files are located.

You basically need to have sex with her by day 7 or you get a bad end. None of the choices rly seem to affect much afaik. And u want to raise MC's H skill points by talking to the sex shop girl, second option. This is the 4 choices by end of day 7 and i TL-ed it because it seemed important.

Part 3 of the game requires to buy a voice recorder online for 15k yen and you open that quest after having more than 50k yen and go on a weekend date with her
View attachment 1560037
the data is found in documents / Level Ichi

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so basically this anime but you canbang...