VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Sanctum [v0.2b] [La Cucaracha Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
The Sanctum is business simulator of the adult kind, in a modern world where elves, orcs and other races exist.

You live a rather quaint life in the underground city of Korthaven, a city ruled by a power hungry dark elven council. In the eve of a passing of one such politician, you get a knock on your door and a rather beautiful visitor, an elf named Kim. She informs you that you are the bastard son of a dark elven lord and that you've inherited his property and fortune. This includes Kim, a slave.

There are provisions to the will however. You must use the money to convert an old temple into a "den of pleasure". A den of pleasure called "The Sanctum".

3.png

Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-03-28
Developer: La Cucaracha Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

MpT2mg.jpg PBilp0.jpg OXra.png Screenie.png maloriaintro1.jpeg spank_1.gif Jessspank6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was so excited about a goblin girl. Then I realized the arms were far too long for such a short girl, so it must be a troll or orc kneeling down... I am disappoint :( And yes, I wrote it that way on purpose.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Ah so the MC is an ogre, that sucks. Too bad, this looked really good.
He's an Orc. A half orc to be precise but it's a nice change of pace from the standard. Kinda wish a bit more of his dark elven genes shone through though, it would have been nice if he was a bit more grey than the standard orc green

Reactions: Grelk and AmerHST

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoyed what little there was..the sexy renders are much better than the talking renders..i'll follow this and see where it goes

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Friend of mine makes this game and I'm definitely a fan~

Dark Elves are Matriarchal so ... It's like Homeboy never played D&D ...
At least from what he's told me, his dark elves are closer to Drukhari from Warhammer 40k than they are to D&D dark elves. The city this takes place in is basically Commoragh but a little less shitty.

His love of Warhammer and its influence on the characters is further proven based on his first game, which is named "Make Love Not Waagh!".

Last edited:

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
Not to take this off topic, but Commoragh was a hellhole for visitors and inhabitants alike. It would have to be a lot less shitty x100 imo lol.

Reactions: aphrodisia
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote