VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Scarlet Hourglass [v0.1.1] [Illusions Of Harmony]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ding dang

Beat expectations! Among the few times I really liked the story more than wanting to get over with *fapping*.
    Sci-fi is generally my safe zone, and it checked all boxes.
    The little cyphers where cute, graphics are top notch for a start.
    Story kinda doesnt make sense at places.

Althrough-out the story there were options to avoid sex and why'd the dev avoid screwing the college one. Didnt make sense... :)

Kinda sad, good stories without an end.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Agryos

Promising game, the art and models are avarage, not bad but nothing out of the ordinary, but what made me interested is the multiple interesting characters and a actualy enjoyable story on top of it being a adult game.
    Pretty light on content for now but looking forward to new updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Reaction for this game: i love it

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :

this game will be one of the top games for sure.

Definitely you should try it .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

It's a little convoluted but on total, it's a great start. There's a ridiculous amount of content for an initial release/demo, eventhough there's no choice. The renders are good, but initially, it's a little difficult to keep track of the plot. It levels out after that and the whole thing is very interesting and intriguing.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

InTheWoods

Initial chapter shows promise. Grammar and spelling need attention. The story has a solid premise but certain details don't fit. Rather implausible: someone who just avoided sexual assault offers their ass to their would-be savior.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mike81

I am already hooked , I like where the storyline is going very good solid start DEV keep up the good work hope to see future updates . I myslef will be waiting for them ! The proofreading could use a little cleaning up like words or letters left out of words , other than that I have nothing else to say about this game other than keep the updates coming !!!