VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Secret Family [v0.2.0] [Diamond Novels]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kurcina123

Good looking game, with nice art style. Wish they made more content of it. Hopefully dev reads this, cuz i barely ever rate or comment on posts, only on good ones with potential. I got nothing negative to say about this game, i got attracted to the art and played it til the end, was only a bit disappointed that it was short and we barely get to see anything in the game.

Have a nice day.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Resch

Reviewed as of v 0.2.0

The graphics are great and the animation is good. Love the models overall, although the sister has a baby face.

The story has good potential and could really turn out good. However at this time, it jumps around a bit too much and has some gaps in logic. I am hoping it will pick up a little.

Overall it is probably a 3.5 star adjusting for it being early in the story.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

emanresuistaken

Looks promising. As the others mentioned the Engrish is pretty bad.
    The renders can be quite good but the animations can be wonky (too high speed) Version 0.2 isn't really worth trying yet as there isn't that much content yet.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tazaaron

Great game, if this is your fetish you wont be disappointed. Good renders and a slice of life story, no magic or superpowers. Comes out with a little Engrish at first but both updates were or will be patched for better English soon after.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I have to give it 3, mainly cause the renders are quite good, and some girls are really hot, that Elene girl is probably the hotest female that existed in any game. Still deformations destroy all the good looking asses. That girl should be in the preview pictures,

Plotwise i dont know, first episode was about a specific relationship, way too short, and episode 2 about a pool party with way too many people and a total out of place cliffhanger.

There are many things than seem to go somewhere but dont, in some aspects this looks like once of those sadnboxs with a inquisisting figure preventing you from doing things. it actually happens at least 3 times, and its the "wife".

There are many things that last too little, many chjaracters for a "demo", so this game will need like 6 months to settle and see where it wants to go.
    Also a proofreader is needed, writing is almost bad.

If the development goes well, this could be a keeper.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Krynh

Even patched it's a really boring game. Lots of talking, little action or nudity and bad engrish. Plus the game will advertise the dev's SubscribeStar without your notice on discord. The renders of the girls aren't that great and what story there is, isn't very exciting. Save your time and play other games or come back in a year or two.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1399911

Overall the game seems interesting but way too many distracting plot holes for first release..

Plot holes..
    1. Blonde niece was introduced at the table, and never seen or mentioned again.
    2. There was talk of a dinner that they were going to have a talk during.. Which never happens..
    3. First day of the game was way too short and rushed imo.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ecksdude

The imagery is great, the story looks like it will be compelling.

The (perception of) a lack of impact any choices have on the story is a bummer. Also, it's probably way too early for a full review. 4 stars for a good start (v0.1.5), hoping it continues and improves!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lukyan

I didn't really understand why the story changed after the first night so suddenly !! at first he was with his wife, sister, daughter and niece and after the first night the story changed completely and was he with his sisters and his mother ?? but still i like the game and i hope to see updates soon !! good luck and best wishes to the developer
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

A really cute family fun story. Along the lines of Proud Father. Minimal story with MC interacting with his female relatives in a light hearted, loving and sexually somewhat charged atmosphere. Scenes are currently in one house only, but I assume this will be expanded. Love interests are sister, daughter, niece and evtl friends. Some of the charcters are young but none are Rule 7 violators. So, this game will remain on the site.

The rendered figures are beautiful and the game flows easily. That said, the dev is Spanish and the English dialogue while largely ok has some bugs. These can be easily be smoothed out for a perfect dialogue.

The ui is a little different. The rollback function for example relies on a mouse wheel which is an unecessary complication for players using a Laptop. Also the game menu has been split into two separate sections. I think most players would prefer if the dev used standard renpy menu structure.

So, a nice game from a first timer. Give it a try. If you enjoy it consider supporting the dev.

Edit: I see most reviewers giving low scores have focussed only on the grammar. That's mind boggling. I can only hope they adjust their ratings when the dev corrects the errors.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

super_slappy

This might change in the future, but the dialogue is absolutely terrible. One of the female characters is always referred to as he or him. I'm not sure if that's a Google translate issue or if the developer changed the character's gender and then couldn't be bothered to change the text.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Jack10t

Laughably bad language and dialogue, like, really really bad. Looks like someone used google translate with the wrong language setting . On the + side, tons of potential.

Improve language and keep going and this might become a classic.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Bloodprinceoz

i'm putting this at 3 stars right now since it has potential but can be better, also 0.1 leaves a lot to be desired, Ingrish is really really terrible, needs proof-reader to turn it into actual english sentences aswell as change grammar, there are a few sexy scenes, but nothing truely worthwhile, more just teases of whats to come.

theres also apparently a variety of girls, first its your two nieces (or possibly daughters, since i can see that twist being a possibility,) your daughter, your wife, both your sisters, your mother and your aunt, and your cousin, anything more isn't really hinted at in the current build (0.1), so we'll have to wait for later builds to see.

anyways i highly reccomend the author get someone to do proof reading, i also reccomend they improve the UI a bit aswell, keep the regular Renpy menu so you can instantly switch to loading from the save menu, since having an entirely seperate special menu in the right hand corner where its the only way to load stuff from is a bit of a pain in the ass, there should be minimal effort in moving around to different places in the story, but overall you're on a good track.

you might just want to allow clarification for ages (if you've got the patch) and maybe allow name changes since some of the names are honestly too unique that they kind of mix with each other and i forget who exactly you're talking about, you should probably also increase focus on the girls when you first meet them in the story, since the second niece basically got flat-out ignored right after her character introduction and its only the other niece that goes with your daughter to her room when it should've been the both of them or something, you can take girls out whenever you want after the "intro"/prologue into the story, but they should all get atleast one sexy scene before the start of the second day, the mother/aunt/cousin/other sister should each get their own sexy scene aswell when they get introduced later on
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Satorius

So far so good. a lot of grammar error. As per example , the Mc is saying I was telling him it was time to sleep instead of her. Could be my mistake I am just starting the game, maybe there is some futa content and they put him instead of her. Just a joke
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Sarebok69

Very good, I hope it continues! Congratulations, the designs are different from anything seen before! And the story from what I see also hooks. Congratulations! The only criticism I can give but as constructive criticism is to put some music.