3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I had the same issue so here's my traceback. Additionally it doesn't seem to work in many situations as she's called 'my Mary' and MC is called 'her <insert name>' I'd say it's frustrating for everyone involved =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_2_evening_with_mom_day2_4Filter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/home_map_evening.rpyc", line 86, in script
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_2_evening_with_mom_day2_4Filter'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The_Secret_Reloaded 0.4.1.4
Tue Jun 02 09:18:00 2020
Thanks.i will check this when i'm home but it will be 11 pm german time.can you maybe make an screenshot from thas sentence?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Attempt #2

So I understand what happened and what was removed, but just one question to clear things up:

I got 0.4.2 in the short time it existed; Am I correctly assuming that – content-wise – 0.4.1.4 is the same as what I already have now?

Thanks.
There was never a v0.4.2.
Check your version in the bottom right of the main menu. You probably downloaded a mislabeled v0.4.1.2

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
So i played to that scene where you find out that dude screwed you over and it just cuts off at the end and i'm back at the start screen...is this really all the content??

Reactions: RaMiReZRUS

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
How to change mary's name
if you seek to name her mom or whatever this was removed an incest patch was made my the user gigan but it wa sfor version 4.1.1 so it does not work with version 4.1.4

so my best gues is you download unren from this forum execute it and activate the developre menu
after this press SHIFT+D after you loaded a save or after you started from scratch. then click variable viewer and look fpr any variables which contaisn any name like content then exit the developer menu and press SHIFT+O toopen the ingame console and set the variable you founf to the name you want, example name = "Peter" then press enter and exit the ingame console after that you should be set

if you search for an easy way to change names tehre is no way at the moment, if you want incest content wait for the patch if ther wll be one that is

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Patreon hypocrites, as if having this content in the game is the biggest problem in the world. He will change things so she is not called mom in the game but Mary even though everyone will still know she is his mom, and that is ok, by Patreon´s standards. Idiocy really, what do they expect people who play will become some idiots and will start having sex with their mom´s or sisters. Ridiculous nitpicking, it is a fucking fantasy not reality, deal with it.

Reactions: jolann

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if you seek to name her mom or whatever this was removed an incest patch was made my the user gigan but it wa sfor version 4.1.1 so it does not work with version 4.1.4
That is not correct.In the version 0.4.1.2 was mary mom.I create the patch for the version 0.4.1.4.The game is for me not good codet so i have problems with sentence.Normaly at the end of every label should a jump command to the next but he didn´t do it but for him ren´py works with that but for my mod not

hey i see alot of patches from you, first of all i would like to thank you for making those, so thak you, you are a legend for me :D(y)
secondly are you continuing the making of a patch for this game?
First thanks.I will see if i continue with the patch.I can´t and i will not wrote that i continue the patch.When i have time maybe if not then i don´t do it.sorry

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
who become the error "Could not find label chapter_2_evening_with_mom_day2_4Filter" please redowload the incest patch.It should fixed now.Sorry for that mistake.I worked on that arround 4-5 hours so my brain was not fit after a while.Fun fact is that the sentence was changed but i forget to rename the label for that

Last edited:

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
hey guys,
who become the error "Could not find label chapter_2_evening_with_mom_day2_4Filter" please redowload the incest patch.It should fixed now.Sorry for that mistake.I worked on that arround 4-5 hours so my brain was not fit after a while.Fun fact is that the sentence was changed but i forget to rename the label for that
No worries dude, thank you for doing such a thankless job, you are a hero <3

Reactions: gigan

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
There was never a v0.4.2.
Check your version in the bottom right of the main menu. You probably downloaded a mislabeled v0.4.1.2
Ah. File was uploaded as The_Secret_Reloaded--pc--0.4.2.zip, that's what threw me off. You're right, thank you.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have to admit, the renders are absolutely top notch. The girls are beautiful and so far, the story seems interesting and we still have a lot to see.
But there are also a number of bugs;
A number of times (around 10 if not more) i've had an error-screen pop up with missing lines or errors for lines.
Also, at least 6 times my character was referred to as 'Username' instead of his actual name.
The game looks amazing, and i would love to see more of this, yet in terms ironing out the kinks, it still needs some work.

Looking forward to the next update though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes