3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Huh, I don't think the time of day is passing as it should. Sometimes I'm done with work and it's midnight and I don't get back to work till noon the next day. That's something I could easily fix myself if the 'skip forward' button worked, but it doesn't seem to be functional (despite the tutorial telling me about it). Other than that it seems to be alright. Has some good potential.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can you guys tell me is there any new content in patched version bc I only played first release, and I'm asking bc of this "v0.4.1.2 Content with Mary is available in two versions:" but which content with mary?

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I see people saying something about losing ownership of the company... That's weird. I can't get out of day 2 it seems. After I get the date with Akita (either walk with her to the bus stop or dinner and bj in the alley) the day repeats itself.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I see people saying something about losing ownership of the company... That's weird. I can't get out of day 2 it seems. After I get the date with Akita (either walk with her to the bus stop or dinner and bj in the alley) the day repeats itself.
I had to repeat it 3 times, lol, but eventually you will progress.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I had to repeat it 3 times, lol, but eventually you will progress.
Yeah, I managed to go through. Didn't matter much, because it was just a few minutes later that the douche took over the company and that's it for this update.
I hope this game gets a lot more patreons. For me in terms of quality and content is a few steps higher than other more famous studios, such as ICSTOR or something, that has thousands of patrons.
I can see the attention to detail the developer put in the game and I think it should get the same level of recognition.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i finaly had time to play the version. I found other sentence that is not working.I fixed it.So i have updated the incest patch again.Sorry for that.If there will me more sentence wrong please let me know about it

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
hey guys,
i finaly had time to play the version. I found other sentence that is not working.I fixed it.So i have updated the incest patch again.Sorry for that.If there will me more sentence wrong please let me know about it
Incest patch? where?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone have a save for when you returned with your mom to the company and it was being taken over, I made multiple saves none of which are loading I'm guessing Dev changed something once again as he's done with each update since 1yr 1/2 or 2yrs ago since this game was 1st released every time theres an update it breaks your saves and to make matters worse theres no actual progress just game changes you always end up right where the new group comes and take over I've replayed this game multiple times.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Patreon hypocrites, as if having this content in the game is the biggest problem in the world. He will change things so she is not called mom in the game but Mary even though everyone will still know she is his mom, and that is ok, by Patreon´s standards. Idiocy really, what do they expect people who play will become some idiots and will start having sex with their mom´s or sisters. Ridiculous nitpicking, it is a fucking fantasy not reality, deal with it.
Brah be honest with yourself here just thought of wanting your mother and or Family members is sickening are you seriously trying to justify incest, I get it's your fantasy and all but please don't go on a rant white knighting incestuous behavior like it's fuqn normal. That's a mental disorder call it for what it is as I said I get it's your fantasy but please don't stand up for incestuous behavior so boldenly. This is the only place you'd actually make these types of comments because 99% of any social media sites you'd visit and try to pull this stunt you'd get roasted.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes