VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

1. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

Game is terrible. Decisions are hidden to prevent save abuse ok but the decisions are so obvious a 5 yar old could figure them out anyways.

Also some the points are completely stupid. Like spying on your landlandy gives you +5pts but her catching you results in a game over
  2. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

"Seeming unimportant decisions can make a significant impact later."

Points given for answers are hidden.

That's two negative marks even before the game starts.

Then there are the completely unexplainable non-choices I have to click anyway, like giving me the option to dress up or.... nothing else, or to give the me the choice to go to college or....nothing else.

Seriously, this isn't so brilliantly written that I wouldn't approve of being able to just hit space to go on, without constantly being stopped for nothing at all.

Then we have instant game over after having been caught peeking at the stepmom just once... seriously?

Add mediocre renders, weak English (including some of the worst abuses of the word your I've ever seen, as if you're doesn't even exist) and all in all you get a game that has next to nothing going for it.

I thought hard if there was anything justifying the high vote this game got, but I can't think of anything.
    Two stars is all I can give.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JadeLewis

Excellent Game, Great renders, I love the characters/models and I like where the creator is going with the story. Seems realistic-ish. Plus I not a fan of full on Incest. I can see the creator has put a lot of effort into his work. Can't wait to see what else he brings us with this game. But I love it so far!! :)