The series I would like to see as parody game

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I had the idea for this thread in the one about the Highschool DxD parody game Gremory Corruption
THe idea come with the question... which series you would like to see become a parody game.

This thread is basically for create a list so keep in mind that the setting of a possible game that will take one of this series may be anything from a game where you are the MC of the series (like the MC is naruto in that universe but is a different one) or a different one (like the original MC never existed, for example a SAO where Kirito is never born/appeared, or a NTR one where the MC go around stealing the girls of the MC, for retake the example of before steal Asuna from Kirito... just in case, I never saw any season of SAO so I'm not an expert of that series)

Here the list of the title that come in my mind, you can comment and leave the series you like the most... in the spoiler session I'll put some info about the characters

- Zero No Tsukaima
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Rosario + Vampire

- Dog Days

- To Love series (include all the season)

- Infinite Stratos

- Senran Kagura

- Maken-ki

- Sekirei

- Granblue Fantsy

- RWBY

- Azur Lane

this is the titles that come to my mind, feel free to hint others and give some info too about why theydeserve a parody

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
Interspecies Reviewers

Would be dope to actually see this as an RPG with epic quests.
Then be able to do other "epic quests" :sneaky: too.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I never saw but I remember a top 10 where there was a blonde in swimsuit that moving her tits, left an right like a pendulum, mind control her enemies an win with a simple push... is Keijo?

Yeah or what about "alien" species from different scifi universe? Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.?
If we add some Quarians from the mass effect trilogy together with a couple of twi'lek I'm in... reproduction is important and hae some exchange on the topic "in the name of science" is ery important because "science" is important