Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.05fix]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
I dunno if it's just on my end, but importing a save from R1 & R2 seems to skip right the Kali solo scene.

Unmodded game lets me import and start from the actual start. But starting and saving, and then adding the mod seems to throw scenes out of whack.
Same issue here. Right to the Kali sceen. then during the Kali sceen end up in the witch sceen then the elves part is over.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I'm getting the same issue since I reloaded my witch ending save from last season to get the Sera ending, since I couldn't continue from my previous witch run in R3 just took me to Kagome again, but now the new import won't let me actually reach it since everything keeps jumping o_O :cry:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
me too...i reloaded a save older than my last to recall the story of why i was again on Terran and not anymore on elf realm..i loaded a scene when atals fuck with Moewhen or what she is called..and when i changed position, when i wanted to fuck her from behind,there was no more the elf but kagone!!! WTF?

Reactions: Hawka1O7
May 19, 2024
Only issue I am seeing is when you speak to the king and queen every other image is missing. I decided to restart and the first sex scene bounces between chicks and then jumps to the latest update. Something is totally fucked up :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawka1O7
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote