Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1651411719757.png
MC: You cought me at a low point in the night, lost in a crowded place,
your beauty sprung a beacon of light I just could not ignore.
I had to see you up close. I had to get to know the warmth of hope in my dark night.

New Game Update - Version 0.3 is out now!

Hey everybody,
We've just launched version 0.3 of The Seven Realms.
This will progress the story further and depending on your play speed,
it will approximately add between 30 - 40 minutes of playtime.
We really hope you enjoy the new release.
Feel free to get in touch with us here if you are a Patron or alternatively on our Discord server.
If you do enjoy it, please leave a like, comment,
and review on any other platforms where you may play the game.
This will really help us gain more exposure and reach a wider audience.

Sep 3, 2020
I know your pain about unfinished stories. We've been scarred too many times to inflict this pain on other people. So fear not, we will definitely be finishing this game, haha.

We've got a lot planned and have already taken the time to flesh out the backstories and arcs of a lot of the future characters. We may not be able to implement everything that we want as some of it will depend on the level of support the game receives on Patreon. But no matter what, we will finish this game!
i im downloading it right now I can't wait to play it

but I forgot to mention I can't read I have a reading disability so I have to use the self-voicing option but sometimes it doesn't work properly could you take a look at it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1651412728272.png

MC: Sweet kind muses of my dreams, I thank you!
I appreciate you for giving me this phenomenal babe in my life.
For whenever lost, you light my path.
For whenever down, you lift my spirit in the thralls of your beauty!

Reactions: SeptCloud

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1651413007274.png

MC: You are and forever will be my goddess of the seven kingdoms.
You held me straight with your strong embrace.
You showed me hope in the love I could not have.
Your charming personality and wonderful advice help me sleep at night.
Only this heartwarming vision of you puts me to sleep.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Absolutely top notch! Great story so far. Nice renders and animation. If I had one request... it would be the ability to rename the MC. But that is a small thing in relation to overall quality. Best of luck for a successful venture!

reaganreigns

Oct 2, 2021
I saw a redhead, got excited, only to be jebaited when I realise she's not one of the main girls. It's a sad day.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I saw a redhead, got excited, only to be jebaited when I realise she's not one of the main girls. It's a sad day.
There is only one main main girl, but Tasha is right after her. She is main as well, just not the one and only.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

This is Jay from SeptCloud. We are a couple working on the game together. First of all, we want to thank you all for your positive feedback! Tae (the writer, poser, and animator) has been so stressed that she didn't look at her notifications until now.

To answer some of your questions. All relationships, but the one with Leyala will be avoidable. All sex scenes, but one with Leyala (not including the solo masturbation scene with her in this first update), are avoidable too.

There won't be any NTR.

We have hesitated a long time about the lore of all our Realms and have decided to mix some popular folklore and to create some elements of our own, to make our world more unique.

We have a lot more information on our Patreon, but we didn't expect the verification to take 5+ hours (at the time of writing we are still waiting to Patreon to publish the page...). You can find more information about each realm and the girls in them on our website (You will see the 22 girls and what kind of relationship you can have with them).

We will be happy to answer your questions, so please don't hesitate to ask, either here, or on our Discord server!

(The music was done by the amazing Ryuno and we will let him know that you loved his work!)
I just finished the update and fuck it was gooood
and I'm not sure but I think I started my monogamous relationship with Leyala so I'm very happy

god dammit I replied to the wrong post I hate it when I do that

oh well at least I replied to the correct person

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
i im downloading it right now I can't wait to play it

but I forgot to mention I can't read I have a reading disability so I have to use the self-voicing option but sometimes it doesn't work properly could you take a look at it
No worries. I hadn’t looked to much in to the self-voicing before but we’ll see what we can do. What problems were you experiencing with it?

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.3] [SeptCloud] [OS@695MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 695MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 197MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is one of our inner circle babe who is into the free use doctrine of fooling around.
She already is fooling around with our other inner circle bro, which might indicate her role to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
SeptCloud Apologies if this has already been stated.
How many years will it be till this sees completion?

Note to Dev(s): have not test'd this VN/Game ever.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Absolutely top notch! Great story so far. Nice renders and animation. If I had one request... it would be the ability to rename the MC. But that is a small thing in relation to overall quality. Best of luck for a successful venture!
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed!
Thanks a lot, really happy that you enjoyed and your comment is much appreciated!

You can rename the MC, when you first start the game. If you played version 0.1.1, we didn't have this option in, but all versions since then have had it as a feature. You should be presented with the below screen when you start a new game:

1651416869099.png

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Haha, apologies my friend. Tasha is a Bonus Encounter, meaning that there will be some lewd scenes with her throughout the game if you opt to have them. She is your best friend and you will get to know her during the game, but she is not one of the love interests. Hopefully, there's someone else for you as the game progresses. You can see the future girls that we have planned in the game on our :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed!

Thanks a lot, really happy that you enjoyed and your comment is much appreciated!

You can rename the MC, when you first start the game. If you played version 0.1.1, we didn't have this option in, but all versions since then have had it as a feature. You should be presented with the below screen when you start a new game:

View attachment 1787212
Haha.... you've obviously done too good of a job since I never needed to restart. But, I'm happy to know that your creation is now everything I hoped for (y) Guess I'll start a fresh playthru to see what else I might have missed. Besides, it's definitely a story worth telling again.

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I just finished the update and fuck it was gooood
and I'm not sure but I think I started my monogamous relationship with Leyala so I'm very happy

god dammit I replied to the wrong post I hate it when I do that

oh well at least I replied to the correct person
Haha, you tried ;) you do still have the option to open it back up at a later date, but of course, there will be no requirement for you to!

Really happy that you enjoyed the update, thanks for the comment!

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I just played this game (v0.2) for the first time earlier today. Nice work SeptCloud!
Downloading new version now. Is it too much to hope when i'm done playing you'll have 0.4 ready too :p

Edit: Great update. Can we have an option to turn off named saves though?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 102 Votes