Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. We are continuing to investigate the space bar issue. We may not have this resolved in time for the update that we are releasing tomorrow, but I do hope that we will be able to work something out in our future releases.

Good point regarding the volume sliders as well. We will look at adjusting that as well :)

And thanks for your offer, that's very kind of you. We will bear that in mind!
I know I have a reading disability and I can't read but did I understand you correctly

you will release an update tomorrow

okay first of all yay

and second of all how is that even physically possible

you just released an update recently

do you have a time machine I don't know about

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I know I have a reading disability and I can't read but did I understand you correctly

you will release an update tomorrow

okay first of all yay

and second of all how is that even physically possible

you just released an update recently

do you have a time machine I don't know about
Yes, you did read that right :LOL: we did release an update at the start of the month, but we were well prepared with our writing and various elements of our game's code when we launched. That paired with working as much as we possibly can on it over the last couple of weeks, allows us to remain consistent and continue to update regularly :)

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, you did read that right :LOL: we did release an update at the start of the month, but we were well prepared with our writing and various elements of our game's code when we launched. That paired with working as much as we possibly can on it over the last couple of weeks, allows us to remain consistent and continue to update regularly :)
sooo no time machine

I'm not going to lie I'm a little disappointed I thought we could go back in time and stop Justin Bieber

Baby from ever happening

or stop the new Star Wars sequels
:LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
Haha, or the final season of Game of Thrones :cry:
yes I thought the night king would be a lot cooler except his backstory was lame and kind of disappointing he never even talked

Jon Snow went from being a badass to only

saying she's my queen and I don't want it

or if the night King used to be a Stark

but noooooooooooo
final_6280414111207f00ee3bc099_446500(1).gif
:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: SeptCloud
Jan 10, 2022
For four hundred years Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore the order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
Leyala is the main love interest alongside two other love interests that will be fully developed relationships as the game proceeds. They can grow to love Atlas and Atlas can grow to love them.

In addition to this, there will be various other girls (Harem Members) throughout the story that you can grow closer to and experience romantic encounters with. With the exception of Leyala, all romance options are avoidable.

Harem Members are characters romantically interested in Atlas. They have feelings for him or are going to develop them during the game. They will wish to develop a full relationship with Atlas. He is not interested in them in that way, but depending on your choices he can become attached to them, and variations at the end of the game can be unlocked.

Bonus Encounters are characters with whom you will be able to have a small number of sexual encounters if desired. However, no romantic relationships/feelings will be developed with those characters. They are not interested in pursuing a relationship with Atlas and Atlas is not interested in pursuing one with them.
THAT is the most promising description i have read so far. if this game keeps my expectations it could be become one of my favorites:love: downloading it right away:cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.4] [SeptCloud] [OS@838MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 838MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 246MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
THAT is the most promising description i have read so far. if this game keeps my expectations it could be become one of my favorites:love: downloading it right away:cool:
Fingers crossed that it does! We really hope that you enjoy playing, let us know what you think :)

Jan 10, 2022
Fingers crossed that it does! We really hope that you enjoy playing, let us know what you think :)
i'm already into it and you hooked me right with the start, i am absolutly no fan of forced relationships but dude you did it so good and reasonable that i had zero problem with that, on the contrary, i immediately fell in love with Leyala.

your writing an storytelling is awesome and your animations are perfect. don't know what to critize maybe the mc looks in my eyes a little bit ugly but that's a matter of taste. i will enjoy your game the rest of the day and write a review after i completed the actual version.

as you can see i already did some signature changes ;) i promise to support you from next month on

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Great little update. Keeps just building up in potential.

There is still something fucky still going on with keyboard commands (atleast on Mac). The arrow keys do not navigate to the bottom quickmenu – it would be great if this was fixed. I sometimes play with only the keyboard (game mirrored to another room), so not having the arrow keys work was really irritating. Furthermore pressing the keys makes spacebar not work – happily enter still forwards the scenes.

Now I need to steel myself and skip a couple of updates. Really hard to play the game completely in pieces. Gonna be so difficult.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
SeptCloud

Why is space-bar not enabled as a way to advance scenes?
I have a rare form of arthritis [extreme back pain for years and more recently my hands are getting worse] and clicking with only the mouse the whole time gets uncomfortable.
I enabled it with "$ config.keymap['dismiss'].append ('K_SPACE')" through the console.

Also is there a specific reason that the option to disable transitions is not available? [Had to enable the console and do it manually, "preferences.transitions = 0"]

Anyway I've only just started with it and it otherwise seems decent so far.
I just found out the other day you can play renpy games with a gamepad so no more clicking or back pain from sitting in a chair. Plus now I can play on the big screen. :WeSmart:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
i'm already into it and you hooked me right with the start, i am absolutly no fan of forced relationships but dude you did it so good and reasonable that i had zero problem with that, on the contrary, i immediately fell in love with Leyala.

your writing an storytelling is awesome and your animations are pretty good. don't know what to critize maybe the mc looks in my eyes a little bit ugly but that's a matter of taste. i will enjoy your game the rest of the day and write a review after i completed the actual version.

as you can see i already did some signature changes ;) i promise to support you from next month on
Thanks so much, we're really glad that you enjoyed it, and hope that you like where we end up taking the story. Thanks for adding us to your signature ;) And if you do have the means to support us from next month, that would be hugely appreciated and would mean a lot to us, thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Great little update. Keeps just building up in potential.

There is still something fucky still going on with keyboard commands (atleast on Mac). The arrow keys do not navigate to the bottom quickmenu – it would be great if this was fixed. I sometimes play with only the keyboard (game mirrored to another room), so not having the arrow keys work was really irritating. Furthermore pressing the keys makes spacebar not work – happily enter still forwards the scenes.

Now I need to steel myself and skip a couple of updates. Really hard to play the game completely in pieces. Gonna be so difficult.
Glad you enjoyed the update!

Sorry for any annoyance caused by that issue. It looks as though the arrow keys not navigating the quick menu is tied to the same issue that prevents the spacebar from working for some players. At the moment we have been unable to work out a fix as it appears to be a rare error within RenPy and we can't determine why it is happening. We will continue to search for a solution so hopefully, this will be rectified in future updates!

4.20 star(s) 102 Votes