Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has beautiful visuals and great materials that look good on and around our characters.
Only paralel to it would be either the sparkling vamps saga, or:
For visuals alone, the equally visceral and beautiful underworld movies directed by a music clip maker who uses bombastic photography and bold materials to make the visual experience pop, so in the mean time between updates, one could go watch underworld for visuals about vampis and weres mingling and procreating even.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The twins patch scenes were unlocked as normal scenes and among the others. As soon as I unlocked the scene with Kali and Naya from version 0.8 the gallery rearranged and the twins patch scenes went at the end of the gallery. I used a second copy from which I removed the patch to unlock the scene. Nevertheless the twins scenes were removed and than added at the end of the gallery when I started the copy with the patch. Probably this rearrangement caused the glitch with the gallery images of the twins scenes. And as the things are right now with the scenes from version 0.8 the rearrangement is inevitable. All the scenes from version 0.6 were playable with the patched version and there was no problem. If there is no other way to resolve the issue with this transition from patched to unpatched version and back, all the scenes should be playable with the patch or in case such as from version 0.8 the twins scene should unlock also and the other scene.
Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to look at this and letting us know. We'll look into it!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Mermaids, man. Which half do you want as the fish?
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'll get back to you on that one.......
Ok I didn't know ANYONE did a segment on mermaids let alone Ricky Gervais. I will be watching that very soon.

But I will say I would prefer traditional mermaids are they are far more attractive and you can speak with them. Assuming the fish head can't speak of course.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ok I didn't know ANYONE did a segment on mermaids let alone Ricky Gervais. I will be watching that very soon.

But I will say I would prefer traditional mermaids are they are far more attractive and you can speak with them. Assuming the fish head can't speak of course.
lol It's a segment about bestiality, as mermaids are half fish. Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: Dyhart

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I swear all my worst nightmares about Atlas personality are becoming true. Why he have to be such an insufrible asshole with Gina? Come on she loves him and have been nothing more than nice and he is just destroying any chance of getting together because "oh look at me i am a vampire and iam dark and assholish". Plus everyone said is okey to fuck Gina so why not do it? I knew the whole "The side girls love atlas but he doesn't love them back" was going to make me hate Atlas. It wouldn't hurt to make him a little less asshole and more likeable at this rate players are going to disconnect with him.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I swear all my worst nightmares about Atlas personality are becoming true. Why he have to be such an insufrible asshole with Gina? Come on she loves him and have been nothing more than nice and he is just destroying any chance of getting together because "oh look at me i am a vampire and iam dark and assholish". Plus everyone said is okey to fuck Gina so why not do it? I knew the whole "The side girls love atlas but he doesn't love them back" was going to make me hate Atlas. It wouldn't hurt to make him a little less asshole and more likeable at this rate players are going to disconnect with him.
We felt that some players would likely feel this way with how Atlas was initially acting with Gina, we understand that he came across as pretty strong lol. Just to confirm, Atlas won’t behave in this way with every side girl, that’s not something that we want for the character. For Gina there were underlying reasons as to why he was quite hard on her to begin with. She was overstepping the mark and Atlas ‘knocked her down a peg’. As seen by the end of the most recent update, he has warmed to her and you have the choice to be very compassionate with her at the end, opening up to her about something that Atlas had shared with very few others.

We’ve established that in the past Atlas was an asshole to women that he’s been with and his character will continue to develop throughout the game. In the overall scope of the game, we are still very early.

It would be easy for us to write characters that all instantly get along and are perfect, but we want every one of our characters to have depth. Sometimes likeable characters may do something you don’t completely agree with, but it makes sense for their character, and they can grow from it. Characters that experience meaningful change and growth are the ones that we personally find the most compelling. But as mentioned, Atlas won’t be acting that harshly to every other side girl when they meet if that’s what you’re worried about.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
For Gina there were underlying reasons as to why he was quite hard on her to begin with. She was overstepping the mark and Atlas ‘knocked her up.
fixed that for you
In the overall scope of the game, we are still very early.
so.. who are we gonna scrap next ? Ninja vampires ?
but we want every one of our characters to have depth.
that's something you achieved even with minor charcters like Merc, althouh we have "Basic Bitch Laureen" and "Dumbass loser Alessandro" that to gain depth should be thrown into the mariana trench.

• Haha

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
fixed that for you

so.. who are we gonna scrap next ? Ninja vampires ?

that's something you achieved even with minor charcters like Merc, althouh we have "Basic Bitch Laureen" and "Dumbass loser Alessandro" that to gain depth should be thrown into the mariana trench.
No Ninja Vampires to scrap I'm afraid, but there might be the choice for another fight before the end of Realm 1. Guess we'll wait and see...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It wouldn't hurt to make him a little less asshole and more likeable at this rate players are going to disconnect with him.
I think his attitude is justifiable, she wasn't honest with them.
I also have no concern, as a player, about disconnecting with the MC, simply because he bluntly told a girl the truth.
She's never going to be his bond-mate & he doesn't care about her romantically.
I think it's less "asshole" to be honest in that situation, than to let her entertain false hope.

Also, having a slightly negative impression, such as your own, gives more room for character growth & development, with players going on a journey with the MC & watching him grow & adapt.
We've already seen that, as she earned some trust, he became more compassionate & less cold\hard towards her.
Presume that will continue to develop. (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
q ee n.jpg

MC has been hit hard by the dissapearence of his queen.
Fast forward some couples of hundred years and
MC gets three times the queen he never got to show
his devotion and love to.

D a rea.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
It's ok, bro.....
...it's ok....

But if it's for Effie, I might be tempted to accept the bond with Naya and Kali
:ROFLMAO:
So that you know, you won't be penalised for not being with any of the other girls, and we actually plan to have some variations later in the game and at the end if you remain monogamous with Leyala throughout. By doing that, you'll just miss out on sex scenes with other girls and some more intimate bonding with them. You'll still be able to interact plenty with the other girls without needing to bang them tho!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
So that you know, you won't be penalised for not being with any of the other girls, and we actually plan to have some variations later in the game and at the end if you remain monogamous with Leyala throughout. By doing that, you'll just miss out on sex scenes with other girls and some more intimate bonding with them. You'll still be able to interact plenty with the other girls without needing to bang them tho!

That's great news :D ; I'm glad the monogamy path will be acknowledged and the bond can be reinforced without sex
But I'm also glad those 3 girls are awesome and that the 4-some path is something I could get behind (eheh)

4.20 star(s) 102 Votes