VN - Others - Completed - The Seventh Sign: Mr.Sister [Final] [Sweet & Tea]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Not a fan of urination but it doesn't detract from story.

This is straight up kinetic visual novel with only one route and just H scene choices.

Initially I thought MC was a bit over but as story developed t became much more understandable and for me relatable. It also provided a neat contrast to some pretty dark social themes so game stayed upbeat while still making reader think.

I really enjoyed story and the way it was told in non linear fashion despite been kinetic and way the themes were explored without getting depressing.

While censorship heavy I still enjoyed the artwork.

I admit to almost quitting early but was very glad I got past the character intro to the actual story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Writing is awful almost a joke with how it basically opens with MC constantly saying don't mind what I am saying, just trying to make a conversation, bad at conversation, how about that weather ...

Like if you make character say they bad at talking and joke how best they can do is come up with weather and how bad that is.... that is not only self point out.. but making reader waist time reading pointless stuff...

choices none-idk why they even have the pretend choices (sex thing guess)
    other characters near nothing to them

Just bad with average at best voice/looks and twitchy cat ears sprites that it.

skip, any other neko vn likely better and even the sis content very meh unless you into very annoying poor talking+understanding eachother simbling type.