1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SP 2.3.7.png

Overview:
Dart followed in his father's footsteps. A boring and uninteresting life. No success with girls or a better life prospect. Until a science project can change your luck. Now he can seduce any girl since she's asleep.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Release Date: 2020-07-04
Developer: Parodyside
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: -
-
Android: -
-

sample3 (2).png sample_cum.png Sample_Perry.png Ass_ride_brothel - Sutra_sketche_2.png Twins_patty_selma_1.png Narge_dinner_fuck_smaple.png Sample_Narge_Ass.png Twins_action_0.gif Beach_glory hole_sample.png double_blow_4.png Skinner_tit_cum7.png Lovejoy_cum_10.png Prof Cum Cum 2.png Fucklanders_new_cum_5b.png Nun_lovejoy_1.gif Miss Kama cum 3.png Ass_ride_brothel_Lovejoy_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I don't understand how to get money or Narge to do anything but a TJ.

Reactions: sonicjr4

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Odd game.

Brilliant idea. Stunningly poor execution.

this is one of the first games I've ever played that gives me the same "so bad it's good" feeling that you get from watching a bad B movie.

It's spectacularly bad which makes it great.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Is this worth playing or should I Wait a few more versions ?

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
What's this version's number mean? I usually think if version is above 1.0 - game is complete
Not everyone use this 1.0 Complete version i know many guys they are using numbers to show which chapter it is

back to topic

Idea is great but i dont like the drawing style #noflame

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
As one previous user said.
It's a brilliant idea, but it's badly executed.
But the game is so bad that I like it. I hope more of this project, I see future in it but it needs a better execution.
And only by recommendation better to leave the original names.
Keep up the good work.

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
love the concept.
Its easy to improve the art afterwards, even though it has this "its so bad that its good" flair to it.
so my opinion get the bare bones ready and add more content. you can swap the art later honestly.

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
the graphics seems to be made on microsoft paint XD, hilarious!
This is something that bothers me as well. Not only with this release but with parody comics as well... There is a ton of Parody images and animations on the internet and, if it's not made the way that you can say "This is a deleted scene from the cartoon", my mind just rejects it.

Perfect example of that would be, in case of Simpsons, Croc's artwork. Although, yes, anatomy of the characters is a bit off the proportions like they underwent a plastic surgery, overall artwork fits and you can say that those are the characters from the cartoon.

I'd really like if Croc decided to make The Simpsons Parody game...

Reactions: Howdo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmm sometimes there are artists who even improve the original artowkr. shadbase is someone who, sometimes, does a great job creating new images!

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes