Others - Abandoned - The Sexpsons [v2.4.1] [Parodyside]

1. 5.00 star(s)

My naok

The idea was good, the problem is individualism that made no one noted this in the producer, making him completely abandon the idea, it was just polishing art, Yankies are completely suicidal when the business is helping others.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

biglazydog

This game would be a lot more tolerable if someone made a mod that fixed all the fucking names. If Fox was going to sue the dev (which they probably wouldn't due to parody laws), the the main character being named "Dart" instead of "Bart" would have no bearing on the issue.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ddoggh

A terrible game thats really terrible. It's actually unplayable, theres no sound except at the main world hub, the characters are drawn worse than Freddy Krueger jerking himself off with his claw hand. I have had a more pleasant time jerking off with sandpaper than jerking off to this horribly drawn game. Not only are the graphics shit, the animations shit, and the premise of this game shit, but I literally did the first objective and broke the game. I have a gtx 1070ti and i had to wait a whole fucking 10 seconds for any button I clicked to respond, therefore I spammed for the hookah guy to give me his hookahs, and went 2000 dollars in debt. I am now poorer in the game than I am in real life which is certainly a feat I have to applaud, i practically soft locked myself BUYING HOOKAHS. Anyways terrible game, and keep up the shit work.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

FromTheDepths123

Obviously, dependant on skill, this game could be about 1000 times better. Jittery text, art is hard to look at. Unfortunate really, all it needs is some actual time and effort put in. Pretty sure I read that he has worked hard on it and, i'm sorry and don't mean to offend, I just don't see where the effort has gone.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

david123

The art is alright - it has a certain kind of charm to it. The biggest problem I have with this game is the UI. It is hard to navigate and is not very responsive. The game also has a handful of bugs. Hopefully the dev will keep improving this game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Ferghus

The art is mostly traced from Croc's comics, and pretty badly too. One look at the outlines and it becomes obvious. The gameplay often bugs out and the text is pretty subpar. If you really like the art, just look for the comics this guy's ripping off.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

SlimMoses

Lmao! Okay, okay. Not a very formal review, I know, but damn this shit is ass.

The ONLY thing that is good about this game is the art, and even THAT is a stretch. This game could be better but it needs an entire revamp. Customization, better menu, cleaner and more detailed art, etc. I'll give this game time. If this shit is still bad by the time the next generation consoles start to roll out, quit. Harsh, yeah, but there's truly only one way to improve and that's to fix the mistakes. In this case, this entire game was a mistake. Should've just kept the game as a thought, nothing more.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

oldwolf

so, this might be good later on, but right now, no. the art is very rough, the text can be hard to read and there really isn't any clear objectives. as the game gets updated I will update my review. The art could be cleaned up a bit, and that will help.