2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So.... how do I even start this? Before someone says "alt enter" I did, it just puts it into a moveable window.
Screenshot 2024-09-17 172811.png

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So.... how do I even start this? Before someone says "alt enter" I did, it just puts it into a moveable window.
View attachment 4044405
What resolution do you have? This game hates ultra wide screen.
Dude, Alt+Enter is always Window/Fullscreen switch, standard Windows shortcut. :WeSmart:

But start button is there. you just dont see it (off-screen).

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
What resolution do you have? This game hates ultra wide screen.
Dude, Alt+Enter is always Window/Fullscreen switch, standard Windows shortcut. :WeSmart:

But start button is there. you just dont see it (off-screen).
Well, crap. I'm using an oled g9.

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
It is not possible to jump over the stones. One jump is impossible
It's the ledge grabbing that's bullshit for me at the moment. I grab the ledge and climb up only to get across the pit and die, I get stuck in a jump loop animation or I die.

The platforming needs to be looked into again

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It is not possible to jump over the stones. One jump is impossible
The controls are problematic from the start .. But I can say it is possible (you need 100% accuracy) .
Also you can try alternative left path - longer, but easier.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sexventures-of-dong-rider-v0-1030-dongrider.214766/post-14364877

It's the ledge grabbing that's bullshit for me at the moment. I grab the ledge and climb up only to get across the pit and die, I get stuck in a jump loop animation or I die.

The platforming needs to be looked into again
True. Random die or losing health after climb makes no sense..This build seems a bit more buggy than the previous one.
But If you want to avoid the "jumping loop" you have to press and immediately release all buttons.

Last edited:

Toodles21

Mar 22, 2018
fell into the pond on that one route, tried to swim upwards.... left the pond swimming upwards... left the map still swimming... swam through the air across the map.... 10/10 game design

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes