4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
have a present for you all actually 2 2nd one needs testing though anyone with a mac interested <3 ? update :upload #1 (PC) in progresas also hope you don't care if it's not mega or anything "normal" on this site it will be on 1Fischer also op update the title and add Win+Mac

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: burgerman69

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
soo I keep getting killed before I can get far in the endless dungeon anyone have any tips on how to get farther in? sense I can't keep my weapons and gear I get rekt by all the mobs when I spawn in

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
soo I keep getting killed before I can get far in the endless dungeon anyone have any tips on how to get farther in? sense I can't keep my weapons and gear I get rekt by all the mobs when I spawn in
Pick up as many things for weapon forging as you can while avoiding fights you need to get to the fist level up area ASAP to get Erosion Res up and other such things. if you get a wind shard mix it with 2 other lightweight materials to make a wind knife for the haste to get the level with done faster. while Fighting does give Soul and Exp you dont really need much and can get some for free by collecting the random soul items that spawn fighting wastes HP and time both of which you have a limited amount of in Endless mode

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Does anyone have a complete save file from the *last* version with all of the scenes, or from this version? The last save file is severely out of date.

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
I've seen the online save editor, but I only get some unrecognisable variables, no meaning behind em, anybody willing to lend a hand?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes