EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_image.png

Overview:
In THE SHRiNK you are a 23-year-old slacker who lives in a house full of women in a small town called Woodsville. Life was always kinda quiet and uneventful there... that is until today. An outbreak, that began as a revenge story of an angry female scientist getting back at her cheating husband, is about to hit your home town. Coincidentally today is also your birthday and you have decided it's time to make some changes in your life but the effects of this virus are set to change your life in ways you could never imagine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: OneManVN - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 (2.4)
Language: English
Same Dev of: Alison Fall of the Apple
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - - - -
Android: - -
Extras: Gallery Mod*

* This port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

al089.jpg al100.jpg Alice_The_Shrink_game.jpg a38.jpg ae47.jpg b7.jpg lel4.jpg lel9.jpg p25.jpg sa1.jpg v18.jpg am52.png am91.jpg am159.png mca005.jpg SPOILER_aiwf018.jpg mca099.png SPOILER_mwf018.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Nice art, Nice concept. (y)
The models are beautiful, not just default settings models,
a hot MILF and nice-looking Sisters walking half-naked around the house,

EDIT: The story goes on smoothly and catching, depending on your choices, each character can have a completely different personality. There's futa content, but it's completely skippable if you're not into that.
Looking forward to the next update.

411405_melissa.jpg

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Long haired red head looks like Alison, which is nice hopefully she isn't the futa/trans or whatever. Hahahaha and also in the tags "wincest", really tickled my funny bone.
She is. That's my sweetheart, my angel, Alison/Alice from my first game "Alison" as you apparently know. And no, she is not it. The Futa trans is literally skippable, completely avoidable. People as you may already know just need to complain about something.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the trans one scene and over or will she be recurring for those who aren't against a little guy on dickgirl action ;)?
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
I like the way you think good sir, me thinks I'll go take a ganders at that Alison game ;).

Keep up the good work good fellow, I shall be watching closely.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes