Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
No what he is saying is that there will be cis content and separate trans content for each character. Which version of each character you get will be made clear before the scene and either will be skippable.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Do people actually enjoy the Melissa FemDom route? MC is power bottoming so hard, feels like people who hate FemDom still wouldn't be into it, but it also feels like people who love FemDom wouldn't be into it lol
He's half admitting that he's into it by commenting on how hard his dick is like two times, but every other sentence/thought from him is power bottoming.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Except he also said it would take additional time for the trans content to be added. And I, even as someone who likes the trans content, was saying he should just drop it so he can focus on the more important bits and pieces of making the two VNs.
Or just leave Brenda as the sole Trans character. That way people who don't want Trans content, don't have to visit her, and she's separate from the house. I think that would cut down on workload and keep the game immersive. It's a compromise, I'd be ok with.

Dec 31, 2019
Great update as always.

Having to choose between Alice and Brenda, I felt bad not going to Brenda but that Alice scene just made me more sure that Alice is the best girl in the game, I'll always choose her!

Melissa is my second favorite, both of her routes are great. Contrary to most I don't have a problem with femdom if it's not too extreme, it's very well done in this game which is rare to see in these games. You can see she cares for the MC and will fall for him, which makes it interesting.

And Aiko I'm still not sure which route to take, for now I'm going PS just for Heather, she looks good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can some one clear something for me. is being your little sisters punching bag or her panty sniffer the only 2 routes for her? both seem kinda bad...

do i not get a chance for regular affection, dominate her or somthing else?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
can some one clear something for me. is being your little sisters punching bag or her panty sniffer the only 2 routes for her? both seem kinda bad...

do i not get a chance for regular affection, dominate her or somthing else?
If I remember correctly from an older post, being her punching bag will eventually lead to her accepting you a bit more as an equal, and being a panty sniffer will lead to her being dominant and the MC as her bitch.

Though that info is from an old post so i might be wrong or plans will eventually change

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is vanessa also your sister? she is coming late into the picture and i'm not sure if she actually IS a roomie this time or related.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
is vanessa also your sister? she is coming late into the picture and i'm not sure if she actually IS a roomie this time or related.
My guess is she the MC's cousin, to me she is neck and neck with Alice for my #1 top waifu here, mainly because of their similar personalities, cute, friendly, loving and likes to play and have fun.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I really liked this one. Decent story (that seemed mostly unimportant outside the house), great art, good character, hot scenes.

My advice though... stop spreading yourself all over for the content. Focus on one path (Alice <3) and do the others after. So much content that is all over. It feels like picking up different books and reading their prologues instead of just reading one of the books.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I really liked this one. Decent story (that seemed mostly unimportant outside the house), great art, good character, hot scenes.

My advice though... stop spreading yourself all over for the content. Focus on one path (Alice <3) and do the others after. So much content that is all over. It feels like picking up different books and reading their prologues instead of just reading one of the books.
Bruh Alice is the best but you can't just abandon Blueple, Evil spawn and Milf.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Bruh Alice is the best but you can't just abandon Blueple, Evil spawn and Milf.
Agreed, it's going to be a harem builder. You have to spend time with each girl. Aiko and Landlady (although she's not really a landlady since MC owns the house) are going to be the biggest challenges.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes