RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
wait so what's the difference with the trans and normal options? like will any content be cut or will they just remove the dick?

Red469

May 18, 2018
hi guys.
Just curious who of the cast would be a futa in here?
who is gunning for the funky cold madina? and is it completely avoidable?

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It says v03 final. Is that the final of 03 or the final of the whole game?

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
This board's misapprehension that futa=trans is so annoying.
Have to tiptoe into a game that has the futa/trans tag because I don't know which I'm going to get.
Posters in this thread use the terms interchangeably even.
They're different and mean different things.
-
Really enjoying the game and its maledom with trans subs.
-
Although, the asian roomie, sweet christ. Both routes are sub routes, way to f the player over man. I kept waiting for the PC to get the option to "ok little girl, time's up /roflstomp" but it never happened. Mousewheeled the fuck outta there pronto.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
This board's misapprehension that futa=trans is so annoying.
Have to tiptoe into a game that has the futa/trans tag because I don't know which I'm going to get.
Posters in this thread use the terms interchangeably even.
They're different and mean different things.
-
Really enjoying the game and its maledom with trans subs.
-
Although, the asian roomie, sweet christ. Both routes are sub routes, way to f the player over man. I kept waiting for the PC to get the option to "ok little girl, time's up /roflstomp" but it never happened. Mousewheeled the fuck outta there pronto.
Yes. Yes it is.

If you're looking for insights into the routes of evil spawn ("Now a major motion picture!"), they are partly discussed in a series of posts starting with this one from OneManVN.

Jun 15, 2017
Yes. Yes it is.

If you're looking for insights into the routes of evil spawn ("Now a major motion picture!"), they are partly discussed in a series of posts starting with this one from OneManVN.
Damn, never saw that post. It sucks that we won't have the opportunity to turn the tables on her and have her as the sub after all the shit she has done to us.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
And this whole situation is especially confusing given that the PC can physically dominate blue hair, who'd be much more difficult to quell given that she's bigger and stronger.
But he's not physically dominating her. She is submitting to him voluntarily. She could kick his ass to kingdom come if she chose to. I don't think that's even a question.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The only question i have is that, does the MC have some degree of immunity to the SHRiNK virus that psycho made?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I think you can dom Aiko in some sex scenes (kinda like roleplay) but you can't fully dom her since it's not her kink or nature to be sub. Unlike Mel who is lowkey bdsm girl.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I think the whole point of the game is MC is the only one who immuned to it.
Sounds about right, ah well my only hopes are for unique endings with all the lovely ladies and trans, and the endings will depend on how you treat them and if you choose one over all the others in the end, for example Mel could be the MCs harsh yet loving mistress or his loyal loving sub in the end. Or there could be a harem ending for all the harem lovers out there.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Sounds about right, ah well my only hopes are for unique endings with all the lovely ladies and trans, and the endings will depend on how you treat them and if you choose one over all the others in the end, for example Mel could be the MCs harsh yet loving mistress or his loyal loving sub in the end. Or there could be a harem ending for all the harem lovers out there.
I NEED HAREM PREGGO ENDING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Xarin and McWoodz
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes