TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi TheSquizzy, i would like to ask if you made it wrongly or you did it on purpose for the icons to the questions on "I am over 18" & "I am not over 18"? The circle with a line over 18 is beside "I am over 18" while the neck tie is beside "I am not over 18".
The tie is a reference to Brooklyn 99 where captain holt mimes a Winsor tie to symbolise a child and the 18 in a circle and line through is a symbol for over 18 if you look it up.

D

Deleted member 662819

I hope you enjoy it I'm open to critisim of course it's my first game so let me know if they are any problems or improvements
The game is decent, the art style is a touch off but the game itself is ok, the only thing i would suggest is sorting it so you can't spam the do chores button when it gets unlocked from marge, i tapped away and pretty much ended up walking away with a grand after a few minutes.

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The game is decent, the art style is a touch off but the game itself is ok, the only thing i would suggest is sorting it so you can't spam the do chores button when it gets unlocked from marge, i tapped away and pretty much ended up walking away with a grand after a few minutes.
Good point I'm going to fix that.

Reactions: luisar018
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes