TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Your Patreon has no posts and is really lacking in the description part. If you want to gain even the slightest bit of interest from anyone not already on this forum you should probably work on that. Post some Patreon safe screenshots. Maybe offer the first release for free until you get enough interest for the whole early access tier thing you're going for.
Fair point I’ll make sure to work on it

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i dont following the real story simpsons.
but I liked a lot about MILF,

Tell me if the MC reach story with mom :BootyTime:

btw keep hardwork for develop :love: :love: (y)

Reactions: TheSquizzy

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
i dont following the real story simpsons.
but I liked a lot about MILF,

Tell me if the MC reach story with mom :BootyTime:

btw keep hardwork for develop :love: :love: (y)
I would recommend following my Twitter I’m going to be posting uploads and change logs on there :)

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
What would you like to see in a new update I’m gathering points from other people I don’t want to do just what I want
In addition to what I've already said, I think you have to introduce (at least) some other new characters (mostly feminine but maybe guys too, friends could be useful sometimes (and not only for NTR or sharing things...) Maybe we could discover the neighborhood...) and I personaly stay questioning about one "stat" discovered with Lisa's quest "Lisa became more slutty".... Maybe you can develop that? Moraly but also physicaly?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
What would you like to see in a new update I’m gathering points from other people I don’t want to do just what I want

for this, first u must make some update until u reach somepeople patreon members.
If already many, u can ask/vote on your patreon member about what story in next update

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
In addition to what I've already said, I think you have to introduce (at least) some other new characters (mostly feminine but maybe guys too, friends could be useful sometimes (and not only for NTR or sharing things...) Maybe we could discover the neighborhood...) and I personaly stay questioning about one "stat" discovered with Lisa's quest "Lisa became more slutty".... Maybe you can develop that? Moraly but also physicaly?
Very intresting perspective on things I'll take this into account when doing the next update

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I could make it so morality is what they are willing to do and sully is how they do it e.g different laungage, enjoyment. With the neighbourd I think it will come together with time more but I'm trying to develop characters too.

Reactions: HylTin

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
meh, i dont like the art style.

There was an other simpsons game ( the one where Millhouses cousin was the made) wich had great art...saddly it was abandoned u.u

Reactions: TheSquizzy
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes