Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hi Guys...always when i want to start some sex interactions I always get an notification like ...REJECTED ... or ... I DONT WANT TO DO THAT ... do i need to change some stats or waht is going on ?

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Hi Guys...always when i want to start some sex interactions I always get an notification like ...REJECTED ... or ... I DONT WANT TO DO THAT ... do i need to change some stats or waht is going on ?
They're probably not in the mood. Click on your Sim. Kinky > Debug > AlwaysAccept ON. If you don't have the debug option: Kinky > Settings > Miscellaneous > Debug

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
They're probably not in the mood. Click on your Sim. Kinky > Debug > AlwaysAccept ON. If you don't have the debug option: Kinky > Settings > Miscellaneous > Debug
worked fine ... thx :) another question, my game kepps crashing time after time and i cant figure out why. did you have the same problem ?

Reactions: mineiros123

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I have been eyeing this mod for a long time now. The only issue I have is with the game itself, which may take a shit ton of storage space with all the expansions, not to mention the horrid loading times. :oops:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have been eyeing this mod for a long time now. The only issue I have is with the game itself, which may take a shit ton of storage space with all the expansions, not to mention the horrid loading times. :oops:
I still enjoy it WAY more than Sims 4.

They dumbed 4 down way too much.

Reactions: bickz and Bloo