Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
worked fine ... thx :) another question, my game kepps crashing time after time and i cant figure out why. did you have the same problem ?
Might be a memory issue since it's only a x86 executables and Sims 3 is a famous memory hog. Try:
It might make it better.

This program:

Will help you analyze the data from the crash log if it's not the case.
There are also alot of pages dedicated to making Sims 3 run better (kinda) that is worth a look.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Might be a memory issue since it's only a x86 executables and Sims 3 is a famous memory hog. Try:
It might make it better.

This program:

Will help you analyze the data from the crash log if it's not the case.
There are also alot of pages dedicated to making Sims 3 run better (kinda) that is worth a look.
The 4gb patch is not needed, as EA included the LAA switch within the exe many patches ago. Being 32bit, it will still crash if memory usage exceeds 3.4gb.

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
Oh right that's true they did activate that by default... A little rusty on the Sims 3.
If I remember correctly though a bit of the buildup in memory usage was the fact that sims and pets got stuck, the routing info had to be had to be continously recalculated until the map was reset. Usually the cause of lags, freezes and crashes.

Contains maps with improved pathing that could help. Some builings like the gym in Sunset Valley, if I remember correctly, needs to contain more doors or it causes sims to get stuck.
Heh it's kinda a science on it's own to get this game to run well(er).

HippoBippo

Jun 3, 2017
Do you guys have a problem in game where everybody stays still maybe moving from time to time on the same spot (straight after loading) and the time won't run for a couple of in game hours, and then boom you're a couple of in game hours ahead and the game is now working properly?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Do you guys have a problem in game where everybody stays still maybe moving from time to time on the same spot (straight after loading) and the time won't run for a couple of in game hours, and then boom you're a couple of in game hours ahead and the game is now working properly?
its mods loading like nrass overwatch and woowhoer along with other mods your running ....there are mutipack packages that speed that up on different sites ..google is your friend type in sims 3 mutipacks and look around ..hope this helps...sims 3 hates a lot of small packages but likes bigger ones there are tutorials on how to make mutipacks on youtube i did that with hairs and clothes and accessories ..sped mine up alot and still have every thing hope this helps

Last edited:

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
any news on build 356 ? would be in your debt for it ...please and thank you very much

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Your CPU isnt processing the game fast enough. Make sure you are running the routing fixes, don't use too many large script mods (StoryProgression, AwesomeMod, KinkyWorld, etc), merge your mods. If none of these work, then it's simply that your PC isn't powerful enough.

mbole

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with kinky options disappearing after a while?
When I start a new game everything seems to work fine but after some time playing(or restarting the game) the kinky options disappeared and can't find animations/stage

HippoBippo

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for your replies! And yeah it's for sure not that my PC isn't powerful enough, it's most likely all the mods that I have which are not combined in a multipack or anything

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with kinky options disappearing after a while?
When I start a new game everything seems to work fine but after some time playing(or restarting the game) the kinky options disappeared and can't find animations/stage
most likely another mod you are running conflicting with kinkyworld cause kinky to crash....dashboard at mod the sims will help you find out ..hope this helps
oh and nraas and awesome mod conflict on purpose ...written to do so...by both parties involved ,,

Last edited:

HippoBippo

Jun 3, 2017
It's actually kinky that causes the time to freeze, because as soon as I disable it in options the time flows normally, but if I enable it back it stops, any idea why or maybe theres an option in the mod that may cause that?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's actually kinky that causes the time to freeze, because as soon as I disable it in options the time flows normally, but if I enable it back it stops, any idea why or maybe theres an option in the mod that may cause that?
Kinky is another heavy script mod, like the ones I already posted above. The more script mods you install, the more it will eat at your CPU, likewise, the more object and CAS mods installed, the more it will eat your RAM. Sims 3 isn't very well optimised, it runs terrible and doesn't utilise RAM or CPU very well, so if you have a low end system, you will experience freezes as your game progresses; the older and larger your world becomes, the worse it will get.

If you are getting a permanent freeze, where you can't do anything at all in the game, and only hear sound, then your game has crashed, and either you have a broken mod, or you have broken your game save and fixing either can be very time consuming.

With sims 3 it's pretty much essential to run mods like Awesome, Overwatch and such to clean up your game as much as possible, fix EA bugs and keep it running smoothly, but even this won't keep you running forever.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
356:

Fixed: Inadvertently removed state machine resource from ONIKI_Anims.package causing Lick My Pussy interaction to fail.

Fixed: Medicines don't lose their thumbnail and properties after travelling.

Fixed: Unhandled exception when a Sim tries to autonomously continue to create a potion on the alchemy lab.

Fixed: Imaginary Friends can non longer woohoo or undress unless they are real.

Fixed: Inconsistency when SimData deals with Butlers causing a new SimData to be created at each update and quicly slowing down the game.

Fixed: "Talk About" cooldown is correctly applied even if the interaction was rejected by target.

Fixed: Several hunandled exceptions caused by a null outfit manager.

Modified: Sims are more likely to accept shady deals especially when suffuring from withdrawal symptoms or when drunk.

Modified: Increased magic cost of all kinky spells from 10 to 65.

Added: WooHooStage Climax flag. This flag alows to identify Climax animations. Any WooHooSequence automatically stops after playing a Climax Stage if Sequence time is greater or equal to the min duration. When Random option is enabled, the animation system will try to find an appropriate Climax WooHooStage to end the Sequence.

Added: Sims can offer a cigarette.

Reactions: Little Guy III