Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyway to fix this problem. My sim is a whore but when she's done with sex she can't get dressed again, I have to click her and click change outfit.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
1): Are that someone who have succes with "WooHooSleepingSimOnBed:"???? I have tried a couple times & and every time a got "AwakeRejected""
2): Are that someone who now's what numbers a should write in so my female's got fertile often:
View attachment 273413
Answer 1. friendship high/more

Answer 2.
immature = teen only, not ready for sex, occurs once in beginning.

Follicular = how long before the girl is ovulating. After pregnancy default. Recommend Follicular of 50 & Spermlifetime of 50 for best dialog.
Example: "Yes, make a baby with me!"

Ovulatory = any sperm in womb will result in pregnancy.

Luteal = after ovulation and no pregnancy. Safe to have sex.

My numbers
Spermlifetime of 50

Teen
immature=50
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=25

Young adult
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=50

Adult
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=75

Reactions: LUV31

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Answer 1. friendship high/more

Answer 2.
immature = teen only, not ready for sex, occurs once in beginning.

Follicular = how long before the girl is ovulating. After pregnancy default. Recommend Follicular of 50 & Spermlifetime of 50 for best dialog.
Example: "Yes, make a baby with me!"

Ovulatory = any sperm in womb will result in pregnancy.

Luteal = after ovulation and no pregnancy. Safe to have sex.

My numbers
Spermlifetime of 50

Teen
immature=50
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=25

Young adult
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=50

Adult
Follicular=50
Ovulatory=20
Luteal=75
Thanks Ravenger6660 for the answer.....

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
My teen is constantly fertile, ive set her back from fertile but it keeps coming, its at 3 hours then resets to 3 hours. Any ideas?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
My teen is constantly fertile, ive set her back from fertile but it keeps coming, its at 3 hours then resets to 3 hours. Any ideas?
Have you messed with the pregnancy settings at all? Have you tried resetting them?

Reactions: adnmie

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Announcement 399:

+ Fixed: Now, Sim characters in FullBody outfit do not consider themselves almost naked, if a piece of clothing does not have saved properties (remember to use the Set CASP properties to determine the frankness of the dress).

+ Fixed: Error, due to which all Sim-characters were not able to pass a test for the degree of exhibitionism before choosing the location of the wooha. As a result, the location of the voohu should be chosen more wisely.

+ Fixed: Now the wrong situations in the school are correctly identified and stopped (usually this happens after updating KW), which allows new situations to start at the same location.

+ Fixed: Now the wrong stage WooHooStage should no longer cause an exception error while loading and prevent the loading of other stages.

+ Fixed: Now the alert about the actions of the woohoo is working correctly, even if it is “for the first time” for at least one of the Sim characters. This should fix the progress of CherryPopper.

+ Fixed: Exception error that occurred when the Sim character tries to play on the computer, and KW is not turned on.

+ Added: New option to turn off the modification of clothes, when the skill of exhibitionism in the Sim character reaches the threshold value ..

Unfortunately, I failed to finish the 3rd stage of my acting career on time. You will have to wait until the next build. Sorry for that.

I think this is why my contact hasn't given me the build so i could post here waiting for better build to give

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Announcement 399:

+ Fixed: Now, Sim characters in FullBody outfit do not consider themselves almost naked, if a piece of clothing does not have saved properties (remember to use the Set CASP properties to determine the frankness of the dress).

+ Fixed: Error, due to which all Sim-characters were not able to pass a test for the degree of exhibitionism before choosing the location of the wooha. As a result, the location of the voohu should be chosen more wisely.

+ Fixed: Now the wrong situations in the school are correctly identified and stopped (usually this happens after updating KW), which allows new situations to start at the same location.

+ Fixed: Now the wrong stage WooHooStage should no longer cause an exception error while loading and prevent the loading of other stages.

+ Fixed: Now the alert about the actions of the woohoo is working correctly, even if it is “for the first time” for at least one of the Sim characters. This should fix the progress of CherryPopper.

+ Fixed: Exception error that occurred when the Sim character tries to play on the computer, and KW is not turned on.

+ Added: New option to turn off the modification of clothes, when the skill of exhibitionism in the Sim character reaches the threshold value ..

Unfortunately, I failed to finish the 3rd stage of my acting career on time. You will have to wait until the next build. Sorry for that.

I think this is why my contact hasn't given me the build so i could post here waiting for better build to give
Can I download the link?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Can I download the link?
I do not have the build to download link but if your asking if you can upload it then yes please ....i am not a detonator to her page anymore she only cares about kt even tho she said she would finish kw first that was a lie to keep ppl from LL donating sad to say if you look at it like i do in the last yr 5 updates 7 fixes once a month over 12 months i can not pay for that

_Maledic_

Mar 18, 2019
I do not have the build to download link but if your asking if you can upload it then yes please ....i am not a detonator to her page anymore she only cares about kt even tho she said she would finish kw first that was a lie to keep ppl from LL donating sad to say if you look at it like i do in the last yr 5 updates 7 fixes once a month over 12 months i can not pay for that
Finally you see it. I have been saying it for some time.

PS. New account since i cant remember my other account password and email... @Maledic

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for all the builds you posted before this, they were much appreciated =)

Reactions: _inactive44

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Can any one upload the Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\gameplay.package
from Sims 3 patch versions 1.69 and 1.67 Steam, here?
Not the super patch 1.67.2 I have this already.