Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys!

I have few little questions for those who supports Oniki Kay on Patreon : Do you know if she test builds before release? Or/and if she have some beta tester?

I know Kinki World is not his main project, but honestly, on Patreon the rpg thing really interest people? This is ambitious for just one person, very specific also not a kind of Minecraft like project.

Anyway, thank in advance.

Cheers

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys!

I have few little questions for those who supports Oniki Kay on Patreon : Do you know if she test builds before release? Or/and if she have some beta tester?

I know Kinki World is not his main project, but honestly, on Patreon the rpg thing really interest people? This is ambitious for just one person, very specific also not a kind of Minecraft like project.

Anyway, thank in advance.

Cheers
Not He,but She.

Demetrius765

Apr 6, 2019
If you are using the NRAAS Suite, Overwatch in particular, be sure to do the following:

"+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positives."

And as per Nekobasu, be sure to clear your cache files, if you haven't already, whenever you install/remove mods.
Yes, I do that

You probably have, but did you clear cache files before starting a game with the update?
It works for me, sims usually look up a bed or a sofa for both private/duo wohoo.
Sims in my game gets reset every now and then as well, but not because of KW.
I do that

I have started a brand new game and it works better.
Sims are still doing it on the spot, expecially annoying when trying to run a brothel. I remember in earlier versions, they would acctually use bedrooms.

Inactives seem to build athletic extremely fast.

The kinkyness is not so kinky, husband orders wife to woohoo boss, then gets jealous because she is cheating on him.

Kinky careers not working for me. Model career wont trigger.

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys!

I have a solution for solo woohoo : Well indeed, in the build 400, you can't use object directly for solo action BUT I was thinking about an alternative and it actualy work.
To use objects for solo woohoo, start an interaction, click on your active and launch a teasing dance for example. After that, when the animation running, click on an object of your choice and select woohoo continue, VOILA, you can select your favorite position without any trouble (I was trying to solve that issue for modeling career and woohoo selfie, now, I finaly can do the opportunity!).

This is not perfect, but, at least it is a good way to counter that bug and tell him to go f*** themselve!

Cheers!

PS: sorry for my english by the way, this is not my maternal language and I hope my explanation is understandable.

PS 2: So, after running some tests, this tips didn't work for woohoo selfie infortunately. You can launch the animation, but no picture are taken at the end.

PS 3: Well, I don't know how or why, but today, woohoo selfie actualy work perfectly, maybe it's because I have cleaned cache file today ... :/

Last edited:
Reactions: nekobasu
Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys!

So, actualy I am testing the acting career. My sim are at the stage one. After several failure in the execution of a proper shooting situation, I discover some tips and I hope it can be helpful for you.

First, avoid registration of public place like park with a bit of relief. You may encounter several routing issue and some broken script. Also, if you look stats of the acting staff, Exhibition lvls are very low. Or before a shooting, set the community lot on No Visitors, honestly I have not trying this yet, so I can't tell you if it work.

Second, at the very first shooting cession you have to set the Always Accept parameter ON, Anna, Denzel and David are not friends yet, if you don't set it ON, it may conduct to an intereptus when the whoohoo animation start, and you loose your day (whitout being paid at the end).

Third, the movie studio. KW didn't like at all CQMS (Close Quarter Movie Shooting). Build it large, whith lot of space to walk around to minimize colisions. Also build it with multiple acess if you can, and avoid spiral staircase at all cost. If you have the space, try to avoid staircase. Build it simple, build it open to cast away routing issues. Edit + : Watchout with flat roof top, if you apply textures, KW may consider area like a movie set.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Anyone tested that kraken thing yet? What does it do?
Trying to. One of my active are at lvl 6 in scuba diving. He saw some sharks, but not the Kraken yet. My guess? It's a tentacles monster so, we must prepare ourself for some weird hentai like sex :LOL:

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone tested that kraken thing yet? What does it do?

Trying to. One of my active are at lvl 6 in scuba diving. He saw some sharks, but not the Kraken yet. My guess? It's a tentacles monster so, we must prepare ourself for some weird hentai like sex :LOL:
it rapes swimmers and divers female a video of it link above but becareful first time i did it got locked in endless loop of rapes

Last edited:

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 999Paradise

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Sims 3 doesn't get much support from modders anymore its all about Sims 4. Which sucks since KW has so much more to offer us than WW ever will.
Outside of K69 I don't think there's any other animators anymore. Before when KW first started it was Amra, Mike, and Lady666. We didn't have much others came and went but their quality was piss poor at best. K69 does a decent job. Wish more people went to KW instead of WW. There's just so much more to work with. WW relies heavily on third party support from BD and NWP for example meanwhile we got that shit in KW itself+more.

Reactions: q278496075